As a Somali woman when dating/ marrying out what communities are a no go for you? 🤔

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I’ve always found it odd how you guys reject the largest portion of our admixture. I personally feel closer to a south Sudanese than a friggin Arab.

South sudos are kind of ugly looking to these niggas that's why.

Plus south sudos aren't really known for anything positive outside of just having darkskin models, being tall, and having a few NBA players.

If most of these niggas found south sudo women attractive they would have been repping their sudo ancestry.

Ok? I'm simply proud to be somali. "Black" is at the end of the a social construct. I'm not a nationalist or supremacist of any kind i'm simply like any individual voicing my opinion, although I don't agree with you. Let's not throw around insults and what not anymore i'm genuinely intrigued do you believe in pan-arabism?
No problemo sxb. Yes, I believe in Pan-Arabism. For me, Pan-Arabism is a euphemism for Afro-Asiatic unity under the Arab cultural label which has united much of the Afro-Asiatic world for centuries.

South sudos are kind of ugly looking to these niggas that's why.

Plus south sudos aren't really known for anything positive outside of just having darkskin models, being tall, and having a few NBA players.

If most of these niggas found south sudo women attractive they would have been repping their sudo ancestry.
Sad because they’re very attractive. Dark skin, great height/ stature, robust faces. Yet they’d rather claim Arab hairy midgets. Mentally conquered

Kisame

I'm just saying it's usually Somalis who can't pass for anything else but Madow who tend to be Black supremacists or nationalists.

I grew up around a lot of Madows and Hispanics.

Most people assumed I was Ethiopian since we got a lot of them in my area. I've never been told I can pass for any non black ethnicity.

Claiming Arab never even crossed my mind since a majority of somalis I've run into were usually brownskin or lightskin.

You lightskin niggas that claim Arab will always look goofy wallahi.

I grew up around a lot of Madows and Hispanics.

Most people assumed I was Ethiopian since we got a lot of them in my area. I've never been told I can pass for any non black ethnicity.

Claiming Arab never even crossed my mind since a majority of somalis I've run into were usually brownskin or lightskin.

You lightskin niggas that claim Arab will always look goofy wallahi.
Keep on hatin, mate.

IMG_9193.jpeg
My lineage and my culture are authentic, Alhamdulillah.

I have no idea how it feels to be Black.
“I have no idea how it feels to be Black.”

Bella is based, that pic was absolutely not ai. I know a Somali nigga with a Persian woman who looks identical to the Colombian, that seems to be a universal type for faraxs who date out 🤔🚶🏾‍♀️
this is childish. most somali men marry fine looking women when they marry out. ive seen both sides marry attractive and both sides marry ugly. and for both genders its more on the attractive side

this is childish. most somali men marry fine looking women when they marry out. ive seen both sides marry attractive and both sides marry ugly. and for both genders its more on the attractive side
But they don’t 💀 also what’s up with yall dressing your non Somali wives in Somali clothes ? Pretty cringe.

Kisame

Sad because they’re very attractive. Dark skin, great height/ stature, robust faces. Yet they’d rather claim Arab hairy midgets. Mentally conquered

I don't think our communities interact with them as much in the west. A lot of them aren't even Muslim. Most Somali niggas tend to just chill with either somalis or non somali muslims. Most of these non somali muslims tend to be either Arab, Ethiopian, or South Asian.

Kisame

But they don’t 💀 also what’s up with yall dressing your non Somali wives in Somali clothes ? Pretty cringe.

Not too much on my gender.Ive seen xalimos with avg looking Madows and white niggas.

Honestly most of these guys that do date/marry out tend to be with women that are usually on the same tier as them.

Most of our attractive Somali men only go after east African women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^^ Wallahi they do. This is goofy. Stop this gender nonsense. Somali men are not struggling to marry out. Its not hard for anyone to marry out if they want.
She’s mid af. But ik yall worship lightskin so she’s probably a 10 in your eyes. There’s no gender nonsense lmao

You’re not a woman so no you didn’t grow up wearing batis, it’s a cringy larp. That’s like me marrying an ajnabi and putting macawis on him
You know what’s crazy sis, cadaan or even non black women can be in ANY state and these niggas would drool over them. Damn they really have life on easy mode….

She’s mid af. But ik yall worship lightskin so she’s probably a 10 in your eyes. There’s no gender nonsense lmao
You think xalimos are any better? Xalimos will make mehr $20k for Abdi after the white revert she made her mehr $8k for already left her

Trending

Latest posts