As a Somali woman when dating/ marrying out what communities are a no go for you? 🤔

lool I hope they’re preferences take care of them. ❤️ Take care of to her skin and body! We will age slowly and gracefully! Plus marry non black men they’re the real providers!
Their preferences don’t prefer them for the most part so they settle with obese ugly ones & spend their days online attacking Somali women. Nothing beats the beauty of Somali women I love us 💋 ❤️

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP

Turkish women are blessed, they know how take care of us Faaraxs
LMAOO why do you have a video like this saved
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
We’re not Arab little bro 😭 my cousin married an Iraqi Shia, some do unfortunately
Btw this is just of the many anti black shia hadiths I found:
(Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas’adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu’mineen Ali [as] said:​

“Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)​

(Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas’adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu’mineen Ali [as] said:​
I’m aware 😭 f
pretty sure Hadith says something about Horners being an exception , I’ve seen another version on twitter. Wild shit I’m not condemning it btw

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Girl my cousin fucked up I’m aware, I’m not a fan of Arabs just wanted to share an alternate perspective 😂
Some Arab guys are cute but im not ready to deal with racist headache so im good . Btw tell ur cousin she fucked up. How is she stooping so low going for a shia? How did her dad agree?

Some Arab guys are cute but im not ready to deal with racist headache so im good . Btw tell ur cousin she fucked up. How is she stooping so low going for a shia? How did her dad agree?
We don’t talk, she cut everyone off to be with him. Her aabo disowned her..

Trending

Latest posts