As A Jew Of Color, I Have A Great Respect For Islam

This thread will not be political.

Judaism and Islam both believe in one Monotheistic G-d that is without partners. Jews and Muslims BOTH can pray in a synagogue or masjid. I at one point considered following Islam in 2015 and own a Quran. However Judaism called me because I felt more in touch with that. BTW, I like the mysticism of Islam.

We are basically cousins. Because of Ismael and the three brothers.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1677796493886.png

Judaism <3 Muslim
1677796536040.png

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here

Judaism and Islam both believe in one Monotheistic G-d that is without partners. Jews and Muslims BOTH can pray in a synagogue or masjid. I at one point considered following Islam in 2015 and own a Quran. However Judaism called me because I felt more in touch with that. BTW, I like the mysticism of Islam.

I have a question, why do jews write god like " G-D" like whats with the hyphen in the middle of G and D

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
People try and separate jews and muslims but we are very similar and historically jews have been living in muslim lands freely.

i have an honest question for you, why do you use somalispot? like i am really not trying to be rude, but some people here can be very very racist towards other blacks. it's like a black person being in a sub infested with white suprematists, i'd never get even near such a website. hope i wasn't rude, ik the question is also kinda random but it's been on my mind for a while now.
I respect Somalis and look at them as African like myself. Also I ignore the haters and put them on ignore.

P.S. I didn't take your question as rude.

As a Muslim of colour thank you

Trending

Latest posts