ARSENAL VS MANCHESTER CITY

Lol somalispot isn't twitter bro you don't get censored for saying somewhat offensive stuff
What? Isn't twitter the place where you can post naked and violence stuff without anything happening? You can literally watch people dying in twitter, I don't think somalispot is even close to being that non sensitive. Maybe you meant tiktok, both tiktok and twitter starts with T, you may got them confused.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
What? Isn't twitter the place where you can post naked and violence stuff without anything happening?
I got banned on twitter for saying mildly controversial statements, but that's before elon took over, so maybe it's changed. I haven't used it in a while. And nah I didn't confuse it with tiktok.

Here if you say dumb stuff the worst thing that can happen is you'll get your thread thrown in qashin or someone reacts to your post with qashin, and that's it.

Last edited:
I got banned on twitter for saying mildly controversial statements, but that's before elon took over, so maybe it's changed. I haven't used it in a while. And nah I didn't confuse it with tiktok.

Here if you say dumb stuff the worst thing that can happen is you'll get your thread thrown in qashin or someone reacts to your post with qashin, and that's it.
Yeah it could be that it became less sensitive after Elon took over. Also it depends maybe what you said, what did you actually say?

Based

VIP
why do arsenal fans even support this failure of a club?
like what attracts yall? It's like you enjoy pain lol
What’s the point of supporting a club when you’re only there when they win and abandoning them when they lose? You’re probably a neutral casual fan so you wouldn’t get it

Reminds me of the title race btw Liverpool and City in 2018-19. Liverpool barely lost, and won it the next season in another close race with City. Gonna be honest tho, Arsenal look way weaker than that Liverpool side so I doubt they'll win it next season, or come close. Liverpool won the UCL that season, and were in the final the season before. Plus they lost with 97 points which is insane.

What’s the point of supporting a club when you’re only there when they win and abandoning them when they lose? You’re probably a neutral casual fan so you wouldn’t get it
You sound like a fucking loser.
No Thanks I will not invest any energy and time into a team that keeps losing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
one of the things you said "She was pretty. But her husband was a beta and weak. If her husband had the heart of a lion, French revolution would never happen. Napoleon's heart should have belonged to Prince Louis the 16th"

Here: page-7

It was in 29 October 2021 lol

Louis 16 was very beta. He was raised in privilege- did they expect him to be a lion? That is an oxymoron. His father died when he was 11 and mother when he was 13. The kid had no chance. His tutors taught him to be timid and shy, the opposite of his grand father louis 14 who ruled for 70 years with amazing skills. Being an orphan literally changes your life's trajectory !

Based

VIP
OK Mr. Loser!
I mean who am I to try to turn you into a winner when you are so used to losing.
I would never support Arsenal, even if I was paid for that.
What do you recommend me to do? :mjlol: Support Real Madrid and City who win everything like an NPC? People who support those clubs are robot casuals who don’t even enjoy the sport

Trending