A very popular xaliimo on TikTok has taken over Geeljire social media. A naked video of her surfaced. It appears that she’s mentally ill

Marie Antoinette Queen of France 1754 - 1793
I already guessed it was her :comeon:

Didn’t she and her man starve the french people to death while partying in the castle

Charlie Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But I heard Marie Antoinette was fine so I’ll let it slide :rejoice::westbrookswag::sass2:

She was pretty. But her husband was a beta and weak. If her husband had the heart of a lion, French revolution would never happen. Napoleon's heart should have belonged to Prince Louis the 16th

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I know sis.

Even a husband cannot be trusted with nudes, but people want to learn the hard way. Also,
a man only wants nudes to masturbate and if so, he may as well marry his hand and divorce his wife.

:reallymaury:

This is true. Don't send your husbands your nudes. Many show them to their good friends. All ethnicities do this. If he has not done this, he has almost definently talked about your sex life in great detail.

Cadaans are even crazier though: one mother I previously worked with showed me a nude pic of her university aged daughter who is comfortable in her own skin and she was giggling. It was some kind of costume party except her costume was some sort of hat. I was totally shocked at how a parent could do this. Somalis have started to take nude pics of their babies though but that's no where near as bad taking a photo of your nude adult daughter.

This is true. Don't send your husbands your nudes. Many show them to their good friends. All ethnicities do this. If he has not done this, he has almost definently talked about your sex life in great detail.

Cadaans are even crazier though: one mother I previously worked with showed me a nude pic of her university aged daughter who is comfortable in her own skin and she was giggling. It was some kind of costume party except her costume was some sort of hat. I was totally shocked at how a parent could do this. Somalis have started to take nude pics of their babies though but that's no where near as bad taking a photo of your nude adult daughter.
That mother did what.....

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Why is it normal to see Somali fobs dancing in a provocative manner on tiktok and Insta whilst wearing hijab? What is funny is that those same fobs who watch and encourage this nonsense are the first to harass Somali girls that don't wear hijab.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I cant believe i missed this hole thread :damn: These somali women back home look retarted and fat if 1 of them send me a nude i would sue the xalimo dont play with my eyes like that:westbrookwtf:

She was a decent looking fob until she started eating unhealthy and became overweight :mjcry:

Not suprised her nudes got leaked. Her entire tiktok algorithm is based off of her getting her male viewers aroused.

Last edited:

Trending