Based

VIP
It will be a historic win for City I only accepted four goals
Inkaar qabe i blame you
IMG_2168.jpeg

Based

VIP
At least Liverpool put up a fight in their title races smh
Liverpool were a very experienced side. Arsenal are the youngest side in the league where many of the players have never even won a trophy let alone compete for the premier league. Honestly this season has been an overachievement considering our objectives at the beginning of the season and how young and inexperienced this squad is.

Based

VIP
Dear Arsenal nation,

I’d like to send one last message before I go to bed and reflect on the disasterclass we witnessed tonight. Yes we have bottled the league, yes the whole football world is laughing at us but when you really think about it, who gives a shit? I’m not going to let Arsenal ruin my week and you shouldn’t too.

To the rival fans laughing, just remember these were the same laughs we heard when we bottled top 4 last year. Next season we’ll be back stronger and you’ll wish your team was as good as ours. I cannot wait to hear the UCL anthem again.

That’s all i have to say Arsenal nation, sleep tight and don’t let Arsenal creep into your mind at night.

we were so ass bruv 2/10s all over the pitch :wow:

#16 needs a funeral before next season cant let him get away with terrorism, not again

Happy Tears Crying GIF by Norwalk Brew House

Trending

Latest posts