ARSENAL VS MANCHESTER CITY

Based

VIP
Lads, the time has arrived.

This match has been brewing since the start of this season and to be frank with you all, i am absolutely bricking it. Tonight will be Arsenal’s biggest game since Paris 2006 in the Champions League final. I honestly can’t remember a game that has had me this pumped since we went to the Camp Nou in the CL after xooging prime Barcelona at the Emirates.

I may be nervous but i do not fear City. I’ve read the script thoroughly and the game will end 2-1 to Arsenal: Gabriel Jesus, Saka and Haaland will be on the scoresheet.
IMG_2162.jpeg

Based

VIP
Arteta got lucky this season. Its now or never moment for them. :cosbyhmm:
If staying on top of the league for 8 months is ‘lucky’ then I don’t know what to say. We’re not going anywhere sxb next season we will be here but i promise you we will cut out our mistakes and inexperience. We have the youngest squad in the league + UCL football next season, it’s very lazy to think this team won’t improve and will fall off a cliff once the new season begins 😂

Last edited:
This will be the first premier league match I will Watch from start to finish. We got two talented Norwegians from balling: Haaland and Ødegaard🇳🇴👍 I hope Arsenal win the league.

I knew you’d appear 😂😂😂 You’re too afraid to reveal yourself as a United fan because you know title race is beyond your aspirations
🤣kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :fittytousand: Inshaa Allah u will be humbled and brought down to earth after this match qosol now cry later this karbaash will be replaying in your head for a long time mark my words

Lads, the time has arrived.

This match has been brewing since the start of this season and to be frank with you all, i am absolutely bricking it. Tonight will be Arsenal’s biggest game since Paris 2006 in the Champions League final. I honestly can’t remember a game that has had me this pumped since we went to the Camp Nou in the CL after xooging prime Barcelona at the Emirates.

I may be nervous but i do not fear City. I’ve read the script thoroughly and the game will end 2-1 to Arsenal: Gabriel Jesus, Saka and Haaland will be on the scoresheet.View attachment 268860
I hope Arsenal wins coming from a Chelsea fan. I like united, Chelsea and arsenal but city is a no no.