Arooskii ugu yaabka badna ee kadhacay megaalada Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
But do you not see how entitled these men act abaayo :draketf: Imaging having them lord your meher over you everyday of your life like a receipt

You xoolo made it the only two options because your feelings were so hurt over the fact that most xalimos here responded negatively to polygamy :mjlol:
We don't want any part of your weird bedouin inspired perversions warya, you get 1 wife and that's all you'll ever get :mjlol:

I'll say it again I don't believe in mehers or marriage, they're both archaic institutions to me. When I talk about value I'm not talking about material gains like money sxb, it's about my value as a human being. The fact that you immediately thought to link it to monetary gains is sad, reducing women to disposable income tsk tsk
This is exactly why I have an issue with mehrs @Gambar lol it's all about value and how expensive the came- sorry I mean woman is :kodaksmiley:
Majority of somali girls are muslims which means they believe in meher. Now if they didn't equate meher with their worth? why do they demand a higher meher?:cosbyhmm: don't be doqon, you are an exception to this rule since you are not muslim. but if you were, now we know where you'd stand.

whether or not you see meher as archaic and outdated is irrelevant here.

and no i did not make those two the only options, u did when u said you'd rather receive that apple with both hands from reverts than to be a second wive which makes no sense when you think about it.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Majority of somali girls are muslims which means they believe in meher. Now if they didn't equate meher with their worth? why do they demand a higher meher?:cosbyhmm: don't be doqon, you are an exception to this rule since you are not muslim. but if you were, now we know where you'd stand.

whether or not you see meher as archaic and outdated is irrelevant here.

and no i did not make those two the only options, u did when u said you'd rather receive that apple with both hands from reverts than to be a second wive which makes no sense when you think about it.

It's not just meher.

A lot of women believe the more They receive in gifts, money, dates etc (from a man) the more he loves them and is more invested ie: less likelier to leave.

There is some truth to that. :gnzbryw:

what are the girls in somaliland drinking
:damn:
what kind of sixir are the males reading on this girls cos I wanna learn
:cosbyhmm:
reer waqoyi men are rageedi:salute: are marrying in twos and are getting offered to marry another women by their own wives :mjlol:
what the hell is going on here

Last edited:
Our brothers back home are getting married like it's the day of judgement tomorrow and we are here dodging 20k meher from these ungrateful Halimos :mjlol:

Seriously though there needs to be quota on how many wives these guys can take, this is a serious problem that affects us Diasporans, it won't be long till these people will be calling us for money to help with their 20 starving children :camby:

It is usually practiced by lower classes, like no self respecting family would allow their daughters to be second or third.
No educated, self respecting, honorable, landheer family would ever allow that.

Laandheere, laangaab or laandhexe, upper or lower class - ultimately, Somali women choose their own spouses.
The same family who will give in to their request to marry an ex-convict (revert or somali) is going to do the same if they do choose to be a second wife.
Not that those two scenarios should be comparable but they are being compared in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts