Arooskii ugu yaabka badna ee kadhacay megaalada Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:faysalwtf:

Everyday somali women's value is plummeting. This is why I'm not Somali anymore reason #3465

Also does eglan =england? If so :ftw9nwa:, only slightly better than istanpul:yloezpe:

black

live and let die.
f*ck off stop filling this thread up with your Eurocentric-rooted hatred. Let the man live. :camby: ..... ok i can't defend this one. My nigga really, bridesmaids? That top-tier xasidnimo.

So the previous three women said to their husband, waxan kula rabnaa inan yar adu isa soo labis anaga ku dhisaynaa
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

And they all live in the same house yaab :damn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
f*ck off stop filling this thread up with your Eurocentric-rooted hatred. Let the man live. :camby: ..... ok i can't defend this one. My nigga really, bridesmaids? That top-tier xasidnimo.

Apparently they looked for the fourth wife, they live together and they're all friends. :vo3yidw:

Something's very odd about this situation.

Horta, do these people not fear STD's? What if one if them has one? Then they all get it! :faysalwtf:
Besides, Somalis are broker than a joke. If you ain't got $$$ stick to your one wife and don't ask for your cousins abroad to help with your 50-11 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending