Arooskii ugu yaabka badna ee kadhacay megaalada Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you'd accept an apple from an ex con before you'd be a second wife?
not shocked tbh. we can use you as an example from now on and u are from the uk too. man the jokes write themselves.:mjkkk:

I'd never settle for being the second wife, that's ultimate cuck status plus it shows that the person that you're with doesn't really value you. Ultimate form of disrespect tbh

I don't care for mehrs either since I would rather not be treated like a livestock being bought. It's archaic and outdated and kinda pointless since I'm already working

I wouldn't want to marry a somali ex con either since he might run off and marry a second wife in secret as is custom with u ppl :drakekidding:

they can keep crying :manny:

they already know they can't even compete with ex-cons:pachah1:

Most ex cons somali girls marry tend to be somali guys anyway so I don't know why they're acting like kings :pachah1:

Bottom barrel somali relationships are more common than interracial ones but I guess they gotta spin their failures somehow :manny:

Gambar

VIP
I'd never settle for being the second wife, that's ultimate cuck status plus it shows that the person that you're with doesn't really value you. Ultimate form of disrespect tbh

I don't care for mehrs either since I would rather not be treated like a livestock being bought. It's archaic and outdated and kinda pointless since I'm already working

I wouldn't want to marry a somali ex con either since he might run off and marry a second wife in secret as is custom with u ppl :drakekidding:
Always take the mehr, you can't be lenient with these men. You give them an inch they'll take a mile.

talking about worth and value, how much value and worth are there in being offered an apple and rice for meher and wedding, respectively?:russ:
you just said being a second wife would 10 times worse than being given an apple for meher and marrying a recently released prisoner. meaning if these two were the only options, u would accept that tufaax and take conjugal trips to your local xabsi.:mjlol:

black

live and let die.
The bare minimum being settling for them, 4 at a time if possible.

besides, the poor women back home who backed into a corner ( in this case sharing a fugly farah) is a direct result of their destruction. if Somalia had a semblance of normal life where these women could make a living, there is no way even one of them would be entertaining these creatures let alone 4 of them.

semi playing devil's advocate, but the usual argument is "as long as he's Muslim ™" yet, one of more recurring complaints about the males is "I don't want someone that's going to get another wife". Everyone can do what they like, but it's hypocritical to justify one thing, while simultaneously denying someone else for exercising their rights

Bohol

VIP
Being the third wife of a Tyrone revert is fine but if it is a Somali all hell shall break loose.:mjlol::mjlol::comeon::westbrookwtf:

"Then several years later, Hasan took a third wife, Somali-born driving instructor Anub, 41, whom he honeymooned with alone. His other wives were not invited to the wedding, though they gave it their blessing."

1411163246076_Image_galleryImage_Hasan_Phillips_and_his_th.JPG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00-multi-wife-marriages-POLYGAMY-BRITAIN.html

black

live and let die.

do you not understand the concept of mehr or do you not understand how livestock is acquired? :bell:

semi playing devil's advocate, but the usual argument is "as long as he's Muslim ™" yet, one of more recurring complaints about the males is "I don't want someone that's going to get another wife". Everyone can do what they like, but it's hypocritical to justify one thing, while simultaneously denying someone else for exercising their rights
no one is denying him anything. saying that we would never be anyone's 2nd or 3rd wife isn't denying him from doing what he wants. we are obviously pointing how that is even possible because not a lot women would agree to such thing let alone find their husband a fourth wife. we all know the sad predicament Somali women find themselves back home which makes this possible.

Gambar

VIP
Bariis iyo baasto took it's toll on us Somali men, I'd want hadhuudh/Garaw/Shuuro/Qamadi/Caano/Hilib in my household. If she only knows Bariis/Baasto her few diracs are outta of the door :francis:
You're really old school :icon lol: that culture is reviving though. I personally hate bariis and baasyo and try to stay away from it.

Always take the mehr, you can't be lenient with these men. You give them an inch they'll take a mile.

But do you not see how entitled these men act abaayo :draketf: Imaging having them lord your meher over you everyday of your life like a receipt

talking about worth and value, how much value and worth are there in being offered an apple and rice for meher and wedding, respectively?:russ:
you just said being a second wife would 10 times worse than being given an apple for meher and marrying a recently released prisoner. meaning if these two were the only options, u would accept that tufaax and taking conjugal trips to your local xabsi.:mjlol:

You xoolo made it the only two options because your feelings were so hurt over the fact that most xalimos here responded negatively to polygamy :mjlol:
We don't want any part of your weird bedouin inspired perversions warya, you get 1 wife and that's all you'll ever get :mjlol:

I'll say it again I don't believe in mehers or marriage, they're both archaic institutions to me. When I talk about value I'm not talking about material gains like money sxb, it's about my value as a human being. The fact that you immediately thought to link it to monetary gains is sad, reducing women to disposable income tsk tsk
This is exactly why I have an issue with mehrs @Gambar lol it's all about value and how expensive the came- sorry I mean woman is :kodaksmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
I personally think women who marry a man as a second or third or 4th wife are cheap :manny:

Most likely from poor families

Gambar

VIP
But do you not see how entitled these men act abaayo :draketf: Imaging having them lord your meher over you everyday of your life like a receipt

You xoolo made it the only two options because your feelings were so hurt over the fact that most xalimos here responded to polygamy :mjlol:
We don't want any part of your weird bedouin inspired perversions warya, you get 1 wife and that's all you'll ever get :mjlol:

I'll say it again I don't believe in mehers or marriage, they're both archaic institutions to me. When I talk about value I'm not talking about material gains like money sxb, it's about my value as a human being. The fact that you immediately thought to link it to monetary gains is sad, reducing women to disposable income tsk tsk
This is exactly why I have an issue with mehrs @Gambar lol it's all about value and how expensive the came- sorry I mean woman is :kodaksmiley:
If he tries to throw it in your face that's when you say warqadeydi ii sii waryaa soco naga tag. Somali men bluff they talk a lot of shidh but can't back it up. When you're from a big qabiil throw it in his face. I'm sure you've heard your mother say ma anigoo Cidagalaa followed by threats. It's usually also followed by a roll up of the baati and beating the shidh out of him kabacdina tolkaa loo yeedhaa dee :ayaanswag:

black

live and let die.
you pay for the dowry, she's urs to impregnant now :draketf:

Dowry is paid by/on behalf of Indian women to Indian men, just throwing that out there. I thought indian men were proper miskeen, but they pulled the biggest kawaal.
And secondly, no:westbrookwtf: It's set by and given to the woman. It's meant to be a practical decision, factoring in relevant variables. It is literally money given to the woman in case of an inevitable event such as death or divorce. At least she'll have something to get by on for herself and children, if any. If she's a millionaire and I'm broke she should set it low, vice versa if she's uneducated, poor and I expect her to be a house wife it's logical for her to set a high meher. But people being people attached self-value to meher prices

If there was any buying involved, I would be more motivated to save up and cop Megan Fox. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts