Are you under 20 years old and interested in getting taller?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
How physically fit are you?
I will make a plan for you that will gradually get harder
Rome wasn’t built in a day
Physically fit? What's that? A 12 year old is stronger than me looool I cannot even run kkk if a roadman chases me then I'm dead kkkk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Physically fit? What's that? A 12 year old is strobger than me looool I cannot even run kkk if a roadman chases me then I'm dead kkkk
At the minimum hop on the elliptical or water rower or treadmill
Baby steps from where the beginning
Hopefully adnan inherits more of my physical dna kkk

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Yoga

yes, yoga. Beginning of 12tg grade alhamdullilah I was 6’1. I was pretty sure I was done growing, and 6’1 is an admirable height but I wanted to be 6’6 :mjlol:

I picked this gym elective Yoga cause it seemed easy and there would be a lot of cadaan girls there. BIG WIN!:chrisfreshhah:

all I’m going to say is I left that class 6’2 and a half:pachah1:im 6’3 now thank god I don’t know if I stopped growing tho

this growth was mostly my absolutely shit posture being corrected though

maxresdefault.jpg

My client @a y a n has informed me she has managed to grow an entire inch from these exercises.

if you are under 20 and want to give a crack at growing taller I recommend these yoga poses:

warrior-2-esther-ekhart.jpg

These two got you tbh but you can do more
There are a ton of poses you can look up online
Just wanted to point y’all onto this
Suugo science bullshit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Suugo science bullshit
It worked for me, Manlet:drakelaugh:

If you read carefully I said it only helps those with posture issues: I never gained height, my neck and back posture were corrected :birdman:

I didn’t mean to call you man let sxb:mjlol:

heat of the moment FKd

Last edited:
Im a legit 179cm and 19 years old, for those that don't use the metric system its right in between 5,10 and 5,11.With shoes I get to 6 feet, my height is mostly meh but im taller than majority of women so its caddi.And I feel like with bodybuilding its Gucci because you can build muscle without looking like a short guy that is compensating.