Are you under 20 years old and interested in getting taller?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yoga

yes, yoga. Beginning of 12tg grade alhamdullilah I was 6’1. I was pretty sure I was done growing, and 6’1 is an admirable height but I wanted to be 6’6 :mjlol:

I picked this gym elective Yoga cause it seemed easy and there would be a lot of cadaan girls there. BIG WIN!:chrisfreshhah:

all I’m going to say is I left that class 6’2 and a half:pachah1:im 6’3 now thank god I don’t know if I stopped growing tho

this growth was mostly my absolutely shit posture being corrected though

maxresdefault.jpg

My client @a y a n has informed me she has managed to grow an entire inch from these exercises.

if you are under 20 and want to give a crack at growing taller I recommend these yoga poses:

warrior-2-esther-ekhart.jpg

These two got you tbh but you can do more
There are a ton of poses you can look up online
Just wanted to point y’all onto this

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
it wasn’t that i just hung on a pole for hours on end
also it was 1.5, very important difference :pacspit:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I am 5'2 what good is yoga to me ? I am sick and tired of threads like this yall already tall enough stop flexing on us short geeljires

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am 5'2 what good is yoga to me ? I am sick and tired of threads like this yall already tall enough stop flexing on us short geeljires
Wow I’m tryna help people man we aren’t trying to flex on you :whoa:

you could be 3 feet you still a real nigga to me:mjdontkno:

No I am alone in this struggle I think it's because I got a knee injury when I was 8 years old. I would be as tall as my siblings but it didn't work out the way I would of liked :(
Height isn't everything so don't put too much on it
As long as you hit the gym you'll have a leg up on all these faraxs that don't

But have you tried goat yoga? Something about goat pheromones encourages healthy growth in humans. Was a measly 6'6, alhamdulilah i am 6'3 now.
CFWj8AXW3t1DPzxS6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending