Are you related to this Somali vlogger?

Apollo

VIP

She is on 23andMe. :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, guess whether she is pure Somali or admixed before looking at her result. I will reveal soon.

Apollo

VIP
Alright, will no longer keep folks waiting, here are the results:

u7s7hbn.png

She's probably 15% non-Somali admixed (mostly Arab as 23andMe has issues distinguishing multigenerational Arab mixed Somalis from the Ethio-Eri cluster)

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Geledi once ruled Merka and Barawe. They also had a sultante from the 18th century to the 1880s. All of Lower Shabelle was once ruled by Geledi. It is not surprising.

Apollo

VIP
Geledi once ruled Merka and Barawe. They also had a sultante from the 18th century to the 1880s. All of Lower Shabelle was once ruled by Geledi. It is not surprising.

The other one I saw was almost like a Benadiri. Even way more than her with South Asian as well.

I give her an "A" for the broken somali. She needs practice to perfect it but seems like she knows the language.

She has the signature somali forehead. and facial features. her 15% foreign blood didn't have much influence on her looks I think.

I used to be 96% Somali. Now they changed it to 99% with Eritrean percentage. Total Bullshit.

Trending

Latest posts