Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@CrazyWadaad Also akhi, my tribe is not even the most esteemed out of the Banaadiris. That would have to go to the Banaadiri Bani Hashim (I only know two families who are legit Banu Hashim, Al-Ahdali (Hassanis) descendants of 'Sharif Nadir' (descendants of Mohamed alHanafiyya I think or Abas ibn Ali). There's also another Qurayshi tribe (Banu Zuhrah, my maternal grandmother's tribe, a branch of the Shanshiyya with separate origins).
image.jpg
They were called Jid'ati when they first came to Xamar, named after Musa Jid'ati, the first one that cme there. They descend from Abdurrahman ibn Awf (RA).

The Quraysh still have gatherings until today and I know of reer Xamar ones who attend them.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@Mugheerah whenever Muslims even Arab ones claim Quraishi or a famous Sa7abi like Khalid bin Walid or Abdurahman ibn 3awf.I really can't take them serious since there is a more of chance of them being sheegato.Just look at Familytreedna Arab tribes projects and look at Quraishi....you will see niggas from Maghreb ila Indonesia claiming Quraish or a famous Sa7aabi.Obviously there might be a small number of legit ones but the odds are slim

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mugheerah whenever Muslims even Arab ones claim Quraishi or a famous Sa7abi like Khalid bin Walid or Abdurahman ibn 3awf.I really can't take them serious since there is a more of chance of them being sheegato.Just look at Familytreedna Arab tribes projects and look at Quraishi....you will see niggas from Maghreb ila Indonesia claiming Quraish or a famous Sa7aabi.Obviously there might be a small number of legit ones but the odds are slim
There are more Banaadiris who claim Quraysh but the ones I've mentioned to you have been proven by DNA testing akhi. I'll get the kit numbers for you in sha Allah.

Here's a famous Barawaani poet and Saint from the Al-Ahdali/Mahdali family.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dada_Masiti

Another way you can know is, they are related to another Hassani family, Al-Rassi family in Yemen who are proven Qurayshites even though they are Shia and Ahdali are Sunni.

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Qurayishj1c3d/default.aspx?section=yresults

I am going to Uni now, we talk later akhi. You can comment and I'll read it later. Salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts