Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No one is afraid of Israel. We are the sons of Knights. Their victory is short-lived. Did you know that it was Britian who 'confiscated' the Palestine from the Muslims using their 'advanced' technological equipments of warfare?

Look how long it took Israel and Britain to take over Palestine. Over 60 years.
israel-palestine-map.jpg

In the beginning of Islam, we took over more than half of the planet in just 30 years! We took down the great Persian empire, the Byzantine empire and other than them!

In the battle of Mut'ah around 3000 of us defeated over 100,000 Romans and Ghassanids which lead to the downfall of the Byzantine empire.

Kulaha we afraid. Do you know who we are?

O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand. 8:65

The wars we fought were ALL defensive. It took Israel and Britain over 60 years to take over Palestine (despite their technological advancements) and we took over half of the world in 30 years.
All the problems arab face today they caused it to themselves remember when they back stabbed the turks and helped the west? Now the west owns them is a matter of time before all of Palestine is part of isreal:p

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
All the problems arab face today they caused it to themselves remember when they back stabbed the turks and helped the west? Now the west owns them is a matter of time before all of Palestine is part of isreal:p
I know they caused it to themselves. Most of those who revolted against the Ottomons wear Bedouins. Bedouins are ignorant about their religion most of the times. The west owns the leaders, not the citizens.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I support arab, white immigration to somaliland to lighten up the gene pool.

So you wanna become a third class citizen in your own country? Both those groups segregate and look down on Africans, unless somaliland has ictiraafed from the continent of Africa.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Non Somali Non Black Africans are welcome to immigrate to Somaliland.Faqash and Oromos need to get the f*ck out! Thats my opinion on immigration back home.As for the west,I hope they continue bringing my muslims! We will surely take Europe in a few decades.North America will take time tho,we might need to increase our Dawah in North America!

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
So you wanna become a third class citizen in your own country? Both those groups segregate and look down on Africans, unless somaliland has ictiraafed from the continent of Africa.
It was a very stupid by @waraabe and very unrealistic lol. To 'lighten up the gene pool', either a very large (hundreds of thousands) of Arabs and Turks would need to marry Somsli women which means the offsprings would not be Somali. Or Arabs and Turks would need to give their women to Somali men (which is, let's face it, impossible).

waraabe

Your superior
It was a very stupid by @waraabe and very unrealistic lol. To 'lighten up the gene pool', either a very large (hundreds of thousands) of Arabs and Turks would need to marry Somsli women which means the offsprings would not be Somali. Or Arabs and Turks would need to give their women to Somali men (which is, let's face it, impossible).

LooooooooooL

Get those turkish and Iranian es

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This Mugheerah is retarded,I know personally many people who are descendants of female turks who married Isaaq men in Berbera and also us Isaaq who lived in Aden,Hadhramawt for generations who kept our lineage pure but married Yemeni women(my great grandmother).So get your bs it's impossible.People mix nigga,you yourself are an example Mugheerah Swaa7ili

During waaga said barre the only Jew who lived in Mogadishu was an extremely currupt businessman. Not saying they're all bad but they are vultures and only care about themselves.
That was the 70s but now we can stablished or normalization the relation with them in term of learning all these technologies and in field of agriculture and medical sector. With our resources and our skills Somalia could be next Malaysia or Dubai.

You are right in this point first class backstappers like Iraq and Arab invade Iran in 80s for no reason. Then Iraq invaded knwauit then they encouged USA to invade Iraq, even Morocca invaded Algeria in 70s and Algeria backs tapped Morocca in west Sahara issue. Egypt and Libya backstapped Sudan and supporting South Sudan now Sudan backstapped Egypt and supported ethopia in the dam issue. Syria invaded Lebanon during 80s Jordan well known ...... Funny people Arab I like them

Turks and Arabs and Kenyans and Ethiopians are not robbing Somalis?

If the Jews profit off Somalis while training us and helping us rebuild, then so be it. There is no free lunch.

But keep bootyclapping for Arabs who ban our livestock exports.
Arab do not rub Somalia but on other hand they give lot of charity like Qatar is the second country after that send aid to Somalia I can send lot of links about Arab countries help to Somalia because I can read Arabic language. Actually you are too harsh on them. Lot of Somalis live in Sudan and are safe. Try to balance your emotion life is not black and white but there is gray zone. In case I prefer Arab than Bantu who will rape me in front of my family and burn my house. At least no Arab will do that to me.

Turks and Arabs and Kenyans and Ethiopians are not robbing Somalis?

If the Jews profit off Somalis while training us and helping us rebuild, then so be it. There is no free lunch.

But keep bootyclapping for Arabs who ban our livestock exports.
Having allies is good we can not be isolated country right now we have turkey and Arab as allies. Looking for allies is not bootyclapping.

Having allies is good we can not be isolated country right now we have turkey and Arab as allies. Looking for allies is not bootyclapping.

Befriending people who always ban your livestock exports is bootyclapping. They have ruined thousands of Somali livelihoods and do so like they snap their fingers.

Those hairy beasts blamed us for MERS recently. This is who you want to ally with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending