• No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
You are a dark skinned. :)
This Mugheerah is retarded,I know personally many people who are descendants of female turks who married Isaaq men in Berbera and also us Isaaq who lived in Aden,Hadhramawt for generations who kept our lineage pure but married Yemeni women(my great grandmother).So get your bs it's impossible.People mix nigga,you yourself are an example Mugheerah Swaa7ili
Two people that are hurt by the truth. :(

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@Mugheerah My family been living in 3aden(Sheikh Othman) for generations(Before the British arrived there) so calm down you muwallad swahili.As for Turkish females, I personally met reer Berbera and Hararis who have Turkish ancestry and they are light af so you know they didnt mix with Arabs from the Jaazira(darker skin tone like you).You obviously dont know shit about Somaliland and it's history with the Ottomans and Southern Yemenis.Stick to reer xamar history you Omani Swahili garac. You have no facts and no one wants to look like an Bantu-Indian-Arab mongrel either so stop deluding yourself with this dumb sense of superiority when you and Jubbaman are the only niggas with bantu blood in them on this forum lmfaoo

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@Mugheerah My family been living in 3aden(Sheikh Othman) for generations(Before the British arrived there) so calm down you muwallad swahili.As for Turkish females, I personally met reer Berbera and Hararis who have Turkish ancestry and they are light af so you know they didnt mix with Arabs from the Jaazira(darker skin tone like you).You obviously dont know shit about Somaliland and it's history with the Ottomans and Southern Yemenis.Stick to reer xamar history you Omani Swahili garac. You have no facts and no one wants to look like an Bantu-Indian-Arab mongrel either so stop deluding yourself with this dumb sense of superiority when you and Jubbaman are the only niggas with bantu blood in them on this forum lmfaoo
:Sutehja:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Obviously you got bantu blood aswell,faqash.So Nabeel,Xamarawi and JubbaNigga got bantu blood.Mashaallah will yall be going to Hajj to Mombasa/Zanzibar anytime soon or Muscat?
Wallah I have more Indian (15%), Persian (15-20%) and European (8-10%) blood than Bantu (2-5%). If you want proof PM me.

This website is full of fucking retards LOL.

Jews are the last group people that will help anybody. These people sincerly believe in jews come first. Every country they have lived, the complaint has always been the same. Jews are self serving money lenders to the natives with interest but not to their own people. Worse thing that could happen is if they make it to somalia.

Skilled immigrants to do jobs that we cant do I agree with. But the idea that an indian can come and open a corner shop where he will employ his wife and children for the rest of his live, no. We dont want cheap labour as we have more than enough.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@Nabeel I'm pure Somali aside from my great grandmother who was Yemeni(thats like 12% which is nothing in my eyes especially since yemenis are highly admixed with Africans).Where the f*ck did British comment come from? Are you sure you're on the right thread my autistic friend loool

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I have no Swahili mixture LOL. My forefathers travelled a lot, that's why I'm very mixed. My grandmother from my dad side is Omani but no Swahili blood. They came to Somalia around 100-200 years ago. This is my lineage (starting from my great great great grandfather):
image.jpg
They've travelled extensively.

I don't give a shit if we Arabs are darker than Turks. So what?

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@Nabeel I'm pure Somali aside from my great grandmother who was Yemeni(thats like 12% which is nothing in my eyes especially since yemenis are highly admixed with Africans).Where the f*ck did British comment come from? Are you sure you're on the right thread my autistic friend loool
Let us make a simple and easy. Post your father's pic and yourself plus DNA result. Hadii kale shut up. Faanoole

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mugheerah from the pic it says your nasab is Qahtani? What country did your Arab side come from? Yemen?
Yes and no. I descent from Adi ibn Hatim (RA) who was the king, son of a king of the tribe Tayy, our tribe is called 'Hatimi'. The tribes of the Ansar (companions of the Prophet SAW in Madinah) were also from Kahlan (who was from Qahtan) like us. My tribe, the tribes of Ansar, ghassanids, etc. all lived in modern day Saudi Arabia at the time of the Prophet (SAW). We've migrated from Yemen to modern day Saudi Arabia centuries before Islam. Tribes of the Ansar settled in Madinah while my tribe settled in Ha'il. We had tribal feuds with Banu Tamim (people like the founder of Salafism and the religious leaders of Saudi Arabia descend from this tribe). I think we also has tribal feuds with Bani Assad (sister clan of Quraysh).

This is just some of our history.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Yes and no. I descent from Adi ibn Hatim (RA) who was the king, son of a king of the tribe Tayy, our tribe is called 'Hatimi'. The tribes of the Ansar (companions of the Prophet SAW in Madinah) were also from Kahlan (who was from Qahtan) like us. My tribe, the tribes of Ansar, ghassanids, etc. all lived in modern day Saudi Arabia at the time of the Prophet (SAW). We've migrated from Yemen to modern day Saudi Arabia centuries before Islam. Tribes of the Ansar settled in Madinah while my tribe settled in Ha'il. We had tribal feuds with Banu Tamim (people like the founder of Salafism and the religious leaders of Saudi Arabia descend from this tribe). I think we also has tribal feuds with Bani Assad (sister clan of Quraysh).

This is just some of our history.
The Ansar were Aws and khazraj I believe..Interesting history tho! Btw do you know were Shammar are located and if they are Qahtani or Adnani? Since on my FamilytreeDna one of my closest non Isaaq matches I have is a Shammari(I think from Saudi) and a Libyan who also claims to have descended from them aswell.Wiki says they are Qahtani but wiki isnt always a reliable source lol

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Also, the father of Adi ibn Hatim (RA), Hatim al-Tayy was arguably the most famous Arab in jahiliyya. Indians, middle easterns, etc make films about him. I don't know if they are exaggerating though but it gets millions of views.

People from all over the world also visit his grave (I don't know why, he died when the prophet SAW was either not born or very young, so the message of Islam didn't reach him, his son was a Sahabi though). Some people are against visiting his grave because he wasn't Muslim. Read comments of this video if you know Arabc.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
The Ansar were Aws and khazraj I believe..Interesting history tho! Btw do you know were Shammar are located and if they are Qahtani or Adnani? Since on my FamilytreeDna one of my closest non Isaaq matches I have is a Shammari(I think from Saudi) and a Libyan who also claims to have descended from them aswell.Wiki says they are Qahtani but wiki isnt always a reliable source lol
Bro most Shammaris are and some are not. DNA testing has proved that only around 50% of Saudis carry J1c3, so many are sheegato. True Shammaris are always J1c3.

They carry similar DNA with Quraysh.
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Shammar/default.aspx?section=yresults

My relative also got J-L222 (a branch of J1c3).

The Kahlanis from Qahtan (like us and Ansar) are descendants of Ismail (AS). DNA testing proves this. Look at how close our markers are with Quraysh. Some scholars have also stated that Kahlanis from Qahtan not being from Ismail (AS) is an Umayyad propaganda as they were gaining power.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Also, the father of Adi ibn Hatim (RA), Hatim al-Tayy was arguably the most famous Arab in jahiliyya. Indians, middle easterns, etc make films about him. I don't know if they are exaggerating though but it gets millions of views.

People from all over the world also visit his grave (I don't know why, he died when the prophet SAW was either not born or very young, so the message of Islam didn't reach him, his son was a Sahabi though). Some people are against visiting his grave because he wasn't Muslim. Read comments of this video if you know Arabc.

I read the comments,alot of angry dudes are there lol.Some are angry saying you cant be proud of your ancestors,others are saying it's impossble for him being that tall(which is a legit question).Saudis are just as Qabilist as Somalis I'm afraid if I'm basing it off this comment section alone.Btw how and why did your ancestors want to go to bloddy Xamar of all the places in the world they could have gone to.Still doesnt make sense to me

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I read the comments,alot of angry dudes are there lol.Some are angry saying you cant be proud of your ancestors,others are saying it's impossble for him being that tall(which is a legit question).Saudis are just as Qabilist as Somalis I'm afraid if I'm basing it off this comment section alone.Btw how and why did your ancestors want to go to bloddy Xamar of all the places in the world they could have gone to.Still doesnt make sense to me
They are more qabilist than Somalis LOL. But they don't shed blood over it anymore. I'm always asked by Saudis and other gulfers what my qabil is. I honestly don't know why my ancestors came to Somalia lmao. I'm guessing it's because it was the hub of commerce at the time. It's also a very fertile land, it rains in abundance and also has sufficient sunlight, shame it had to go to waste. I don't know about the height of Hatim Al-Tay's grave though. You will find Arabs, including Qurayshis in lands where no one would expect to find them. Apparently there are some Russian Muslim families who are Bani Hashim.

Status
Not open for further replies.