• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Immigration where? The West?

Yes except if they are from the Middle East.

If Somalia, also yes except for the Middle Eastern ones.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Immigration where? The West?

Yes except if they are from the Middle East.

If Somalia, also yes except for the Middle Eastern ones.
The west, Somalia anywhere tbh.

So you'd be ok with a yahuud in Somalia but not an Arab?:mjlol:

I'm starting to notice bare recruitment agencies ran by Polish workers.
It was cool when they only took jobs that the British people were not
wiling to do e.g warehouse, cleaning and elderly care work but now they
are pushing Polish post graduate students ahead of others.

Finally a month ago, I went out to a Chinese buffet and you should have
seen the chicks there,my head spinning and the different languages I heard.
So I'm split 50/50, yes for hot female immigrants and no for when it comes
more competition in the job market.

The west, Somalia anywhere tbh.

So you'd be ok with a yahuud in Somalia but not an Arab?:mjlol:

Somalis hate the Yahuud mostly because of Palestine.

It's not my war. I don't care. Jews are very intelligent people. They make up 1/4 of Nobel Prize winners. They own the largest corporations. They control the media. They can train and teach us to protect ourselves from Ethiopia and Kenya. We are a small nation like they are and they have the Arabs shaking.

The Somalis can learn from them to rebuild the country.

What can we learn from Arabs? They only taught our kids to strap a suicide vest. They are useless. We don't need them.

They ban our livestock exports every other year. Why do you people want us dependent on them and to bootyclap for them? I trust a Jew more than an Arab. The Arabs have destroyed our people's livelihoods many times. We should be diversifying to other markets. The Chinese and others will buy our meat. Why do people insist we run to the Arabs who always screwed us?

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy

It's not my war. I don't care. Jews are very intelligent people. They make up 1/4 of Nobel Prize winners. They own the largest corporations. They control the media. They can train and teach us to protect ourselves from Ethiopia and Kenya. We are a small nation like they are and they have the Arabs shaking.

What can we learn from Arabs? They only taught our kids to strap a suicide vest. They are useless. We don't need them.

They ban our livestock exports every other year. Why do you people want us dependent on them and to bootyclap for them? I trust a Jew more than an Arab. The Arabs have destroyed our people's livelihoods many times. We should be diversifying to other markets. The Chinese and others will buy our meat. Why do people insist we run to the Arabs who always screwed us?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'they have the Arabs shaking'. Fucking bullshid. You think the Arab leaders represent the citizens of their countries? You have no idea khaniisoo.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'they have the Arabs shaking'. Fucking bullshid. You think the Arab leaders represent the citizens of their countries? You have no idea khaniisoo.

Explain to me why ISIS isn't attacking Israel? Why are they attacking innocent Muslim people? They can't fight Israel.

They don't even entertain the idea. They can only go on Twitter to voice their hatred. They don't do anything to Jews. Jews are always off limits to 99.99% of Arabs. The real jihad is Palestine.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Explain to me why ISIS isn't attacking Israel? Why are they attacking innocent Muslim people? They can't fight Israel.
ISIS IS Israel. Saudi Arabia have an alliance with NATO. Saudi Arabia is the country that's keeping the dollar currency alive through the petrodollar system. As far as I'm concerned, Saudi Arabia funding ISIS must mean that ISIS is a tool for NATO. You think Arabs are like their leaders? Do you even speak to them? They are lions that are sleeping but slowly awakening.

Lol @ Israel is ISIS.

The only Arabs I see attacking are Palestinian teenagers stabbing Jews at bus stops.

The Arab world is weak and useless and afraid of Israel

That's sounds great N all but...

Jews have lived amongst many different ethnicities and have never 'helped' another ethnic group, including South Africans who they have robbed and pilfered from. I have no idea why you would want them to rob what little somalis have. :frdfvsb:

Turks and Arabs and Kenyans and Ethiopians are not robbing Somalis?

If the Jews profit off Somalis while training us and helping us rebuild, then so be it. There is no free lunch.

But keep bootyclapping for Arabs who ban our livestock exports.

I agree with you in the Jew but you are too harsh at Arab for example country like Syria treated the Somalis great we used to there without visa free health care open your business free school and university to Somalis, same to Kuwait and Qatar but we had to go with visa. Big no to Saudis Libya Ethiopia Kenya. Jew in general good people. They lived with us in land of punt and Abyssinia before they moved to Egypt where mose was born.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I agree with you in the Jew but you are too harsh at Arab for example country like Syria treated the Somalis great we used to there without visa free health care open your business free school and university to Somalis, same to Kuwait and Qatar but we had to go with visa. Big no to Saudis Libya Ethiopia Kenya. Jew in general good people. They lived with us in land of punt and Abyssinia before they moved to Egypt where mose was born.

During waaga said barre the only Jew who lived in Mogadishu was an extremely currupt businessman. Not saying they're all bad but they are vultures and only care about themselves.

There are a few good Arabs like the Syrians.

But Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and others and the overwhelming majority of them are not. Many Somalis in the West are here because the Arabs have deported them back to the war zone in the 1990s when they were seeking a safe place. No mercy. Libyans today take our people's organs after kidnapping them from the beach.

We don't need them. We can trade and establish links with other people. This Arab dependence is taking us no where.
It's embarrassing. Somalis need to respect themselves. Livestock export is all we have and look at how they treat us?

They can do whatever they like but we should not keep running to and begging those hairy beasts.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Lol @ Israel is ISIS.

The only Arabs I see attacking are Palestinian teenagers stabbing Jews at bus stops.

The Arab world is weak and useless and afraid of Israel
No one is afraid of Israel. We are the sons of Knights. Their victory is short-lived. Did you know that it was Britian who 'confiscated' the Palestine from the Muslims using their 'advanced' technological equipments of warfare?

Look how long it took Israel and Britain to take over Palestine. Over 60 years.
israel-palestine-map.jpg

In the beginning of Islam, we took over more than half of the planet in just 30 years! We took down the great Persian empire, the Byzantine empire and other than them!

In the battle of Mut'ah around 3000 of us defeated over 100,000 Romans and Ghassanids which lead to the downfall of the Byzantine empire.

Kulaha we afraid. Do you know who we are?

O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand. 8:65

The wars we fought were ALL defensive. It took Israel and Britain over 60 years to take over Palestine (despite their technological advancements) and we took over half of the world in 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending