Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Skinny faarax/xalimo

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm 5,11 and I'm 66 kg,I've never been a fat boi,my dads a big man tho,he's on of the football as an Calool type of Odeys,my mom is really skinny and my uncles from her side is where I took my height,weight looks and everything in between.

My bmi is 19 last time I checked and that is well within the healthy range so iga fuq and worry about your own pot belly fam.
You probably look like this
11595-coodi.jpg

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
Well, I'm kind of fat. Previous weight was 49kgs back in 2012 now I'm blown up to 62kgs. My height is 167cm. Atm on intermittent fasting/ low carb diet. Im on gym trials. I can't find good gyms. I do mostly cardio at gym. My goal weight on end of the year is around 56-58kgs. Any recommendations for good regime will be great.
Current photo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_6618.JPG

Well, I'm kind of fat. Previous weight was 49kgs back in 2012 now I'm blown up to 62kgs. My height is 167cm. Atm on intermittent fasting/ low carb diet. Im on gym trials. I can't find good gyms. I do mostly cardio at gym. My goal weight on end of the year is around 56-58kgs. Any recommendations for good regime will be great.
Current photo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 32278
lool you're not fat. You have a nice body. :nvjpqts:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My bmi is 19 last time I checked and that is well within the healthy range so iga fuq and worry about your own pot belly fam.
Lol, you got an anorexic physique. I bet white girls at your height are stronger than you.
Hit the gym. At your age, you have large amount of HGH and testosterone in your body and this causes easier muscle gains. You can put on 30lbs of muscle in 2 years with a good diet and training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending