Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Skinny faarax/xalimo

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Well, I'm kind of fat. Previous weight was 49kgs back in 2012 now I'm blown up to 62kgs. My height is 167cm. Atm on intermittent fasting/ low carb diet. Im on gym trials. I can't find good gyms. I do mostly cardio at gym. My goal weight on end of the year is around 56-58kgs. Any recommendations for good regime will be great.
Current photo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 32278

Curvaceous, not fat.

Just don't become like this.

tumblr_lo0bjs8GrH1qmycilo1_500.jpg

Well, I'm kind of fat. Previous weight was 49kgs back in 2012 now I'm blown up to 62kgs. My height is 167cm. Atm on intermittent fasting/ low carb diet. Im on gym trials. I can't find good gyms. I do mostly cardio at gym. My goal weight on end of the year is around 56-58kgs. Any recommendations for good regime will be great.
Current photo
View attachment 32278
That's not fat, but u should keep a watch out. Weight seems to go to ur waist as for all somali girls

Well clearly it's a case of mistaken identity.

My clients sexual behavior and sexual identity are distinct and neither arouse questioning of his default hetrosexuality.

Yaoi is a renowned name owing no specialization of a sexual kind and as such it has no relevance or merit to be deterministic for the accused's sexuality, rendering such use nothing less than
libel cause.
So ur qaniis too :siilaanyolaugh:

Keo

VIP
The only time I was fat was when I was an infant. This changed after the age of 3 and since then I always ate a lot but never seem to gain much weight.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Current photo
View attachment 32278

You're on my list to watch walalo expect a dm in two to three working days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts