Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Skinny faarax/xalimo

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, Its time to stop eating bariis iyo baasto so much it was introduced to us by foreign colonialist this food is un natural for our bodies. I trust all of you feed your kids malawax and cambuulo

:fittytousand:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I was once the fattest kid born in my hospital. Funny thing is my mother was slim. However i went to somalia when I was 4 and got malaria, never been able to get that weight back, straight up bullshit:francis:

TooMacaan

VIP
153 kg??!!!!:faysalwtf:
I said what I said:hillarybiz:(yes, KG).

Why do you think I have a thing for men who can cook walaalo?? I need a special someone to prepare my meals while I sit my PHAT lazy arse down; not all of us have the luxury of mobility. You wouldn't believe how many twiggy Faaraxs have a bbw fetish tho-- they even love to watch as I cuck their food right off their plate...a match made in heaven:trumpsmirk:.

I was once the fattest kid born in my hospital. Funny thing is my mother was slim. However i went to somalia when I was 4 and got malaria, never been able to get that weight back, straight up bullshit:francis:
Hoogay :dead:
All somali moms were sticks back in the day. Now they're somehow big already on the boat on their way here

I said what I said:hillarybiz:(yes, KG).

Why do you think I have a thing for men who can cook walaalo?? I need a special someone to prepare my meals while I sit my PHAT lazy arse down; not all of us have the luxury of mobility. You wouldn't believe how many twiggy Faaraxs have a bbw fetish tho-- they even love to watch as I cuck their food right off their plate...a match made in heaven:trumpsmirk:.
There i fixed it for u

I am being accused of homosexuality for knowing the definition of the term "yaoi".
Do what you can with this case, my life is in your hands :salute:

Well clearly it's a case of mistaken identity.

My clients sexual behavior and sexual identity are distinct and neither arouse questioning of his default hetrosexuality.

Yaoi is a renowned name owing no specialization of a sexual kind and as such it has no relevance or merit to be deterministic for the accused's sexuality, rendering such use nothing less than
libel cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending