Are you an Ajnabi member? Any Non-Somali people here?

Are you a ajnabi?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
:fredo:i don't care if he mixed I just need another non somali we are taking over somalispot and naming it ajnabi spot 2024
Fuckin Mutts
giphy.gif

I like to learn about other Africans and such forums are a great vehicle for gaining knowledge that is comprehensive and unfiltered...

..It's a bit harder with Somalis because you guys are notoriously difficult to read online; I've noticed that some of you (men in particular) sometimes say things for shock value or comedic effect.

Somalis are natural trolls -- and I say this with the utmost respect, so please don't feel as though I'm judging you negatively. I mostly appreciate your irreverent sense of humour -- even when it veers off into alt-right territory in an ironic sense.

With that being said, it's clear that there are a small handful of Somalis (mostly boys and young men) that truly adopt and embody right-wing philosophies, perspectives, rhetoric and personality aesthetics-- and this features prominently on social media platforms...

..I imagine that these particular individuals are merely assuming and playing a role online; they're the equivalent of Gremlins, except that it's social media that negatively triggers them.

I had a Somali friend in primary school, so I'm not completely ignorant of Somali culture.

The Sudanese forum was closed down and I'm terribly bored, so I want to interact with other East Africans; I've been lurking for a while but I now wish to speak with you -- my reservations giving way to curiosity.

Feel free to tell me to leave if my presence is an imposition or makes you feel uncomfortable.

Where do you live and how old are you?

I like to learn about other Africans and such forums are a great vehicle for gaining knowledge that is comprehensive and unfiltered...

..It's a bit harder with Somalis because you guys are notoriously difficult to read online; I've noticed that some of you (men in particular) sometimes say things for shock value or comedic effect.

Somalis are natural trolls -- and I say this with the utmost respect, so please don't feel as though I'm judging you negatively. I mostly appreciate your irreverent sense of humour -- even when it veers off into alt-right territory in an ironic sense.

With that being said, it's clear that there are a small handful of Somalis (mostly boys and young men) that truly adopt and embody right-wing philosophies, perspectives, rhetoric and personality aesthetics-- and this features prominently on social media platforms...

..I imagine that these particular individuals are merely assuming and playing a role online; they're the equivalent of Gremlins, except that it's social media that negatively triggers them.

I had a Somali friend in primary school, so I'm not completely ignorant of Somali culture.

The Sudanese forum was closed down and I'm terribly bored, so I want to interact with other East Africans; I've been lurking for a while but I now wish to speak with you -- my reservations giving way to curiosity.

Feel free to tell me to leave if my presence is an imposition or makes you feel uncomfortable.

Welcome bro , as you said people here say a lot of outrageous and stupid shit for shock value or comedic effect, there are a lot of trolls most of them very young ,
also you have to be very thick-skinned around Somalis , we have a whole section dedicated to FKD , short for 'Fadhi ku dirir' which translate into 'Fighting with words while sitting'.

some of us love doing that when we get together it's a form of entertainment rooted in our culture , people back home used to sit under trees and in tea shops and do exactly that .

about the Alt-right stuff I'm sure most of them are trolling and do it to trigger people .

I had few South Sudanese friends , one of the friendliest people I ever met , you guys are kinda similar to us in a way , I remember we used to FKD , chitchat and laugh alot about stupid things .

I hope you stick around, and don't let them trigger you with their childish comments :yousmart:

Last edited:
@Periplus how do you manage to spend basically 24/7 on here?

I looked at your posts and you have I think more than four pages of posts that are just from yesterday. and then you look at the times. you post multiple times basically every single hour. even now it said you were here eight minutes ago. and then these are long posts. you basically live on this website. I'm not posting here 24/7 so I'm not looking to debate you. I have a life outside of this website. you are this super educated person but you post here basically 24/7?

Trending