Are you an Ajnabi member? Any Non-Somali people here?

Are you a ajnabi?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has Keiko given you a share of the $2 Billion her dad stole as President of Peru?

How is the CIA salary btw?

Keiko Fujimori is arguably the greatest female politician since the Queen of Sheba. She is waging a glorious campaign against communism and supporting her cause is payment in itself.

As for the CIA salary.... you'd be surprised... I add up the CIA salary, the Saudi bucks, the Xi Jinping bucks and it adds up to $0. Apparently you have to actually work for China, Saudi and now apparently the CIA for them to pay you.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As for the CIA salary.... you'd be surprised... I add up the CIA salary, the Saudi bucks, the Xi Jinping bucks and it adds up to $0. Apparently you have to actually work for China, Saudi and now apparently the CIA for them to pay you.

I don't think you work anyone...... except for the CIA.

:silanyosmile:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I'm Ajnabi who grew up in Murderopolis since 1991 when I was a child. I learned to read and talk Somali through family. But still obvious accent in Somali and true Somalis would know I am Diaspora Ajnabi

USA and Western Europe compared to gulf Arab states now tell me which is the most superior

how does that make sense? speaking as a man of science, you would need to compare a monarchical system with a democratic system that both belong to the same civilization. those are totally different civilizations.

I am against George Washington and I think the loyalists were right. I think it was wrong to carry out the revolution just to implement liberal democracy. All the alleged grievances were just pretext for the Masonic agenda of eliminating monarchy.

The masses aren't fit to rule.

how does that make sense? speaking as a man of science, you would need to compare a monarchical system with a democratic system that both belong to the same civilization. those are totally different civilizations.

I am against George Washington and I think the loyalists were right. I think it was wrong to carry out the revolution just to implement liberal democracy. All the alleged grievances were just pretext for the Masonic agenda of eliminating monarchy.

The masses aren't fit to rule.
Okay compare turkey to the gulf states

Trending

Latest posts