Are you an Ajnabi member? Any Non-Somali people here?

Are you a ajnabi?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus how do you manage to spend basically 24/7 on here?

I looked at your posts and you have I think more than four pages of posts that are just from yesterday. and then you look at the times. you post multiple times basically every single hour. even now it said you were here eight minutes ago. and then these are long posts. you basically live on this website. I'm not posting here 24/7 so I'm not looking to debate you. I have a life outside of this website. you are this super educated person but you post here basically 24/7?

I am on a gap year (graduated) under COVID self-isolation restrictions so I have a lot of free time.

Can't do anything else but go on the computer.

:kanyeshrug:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you see what I mean? you showed up like two seconds later. you are literally on here all day. I don't have that kind of time

There's something called notifications while you're on a site.

Also, I woke up to pray fajr and checked my notifications.

Stay mad while I go back to bed.

:gaasdrink:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@qwertyuiop

Say it ain't so, abaayo?

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm saying I think religious monarchy is a better system than liberal democracy. I'm not specifically defending or attacking the gulf states.

I respect Pakistan but I prefer Aurangzeb over the Pakistani state and I think Turkey was better off as the Ottomans.

Spoken like someone who's never lived under a monarchy.

Now that we now the non-pure ones ,it is time to purge
Except the brazilian one they already living on a battlegrounds map

I just want to illustrate the difference between myself and Periplus. You look at my posts from yesterday- it's about one page. You look at his posts from yesterday, it's more than four pages.

Welcome bro , as you said people here say a lot of outrageous and stupid shit for shock value or comedic effect, there are a lot of trolls most of them very young ,
also you have to be very thick-skinned around Somalis , we have a whole section dedicated to FKD , short for 'Fadhi ku dirir' which translate into 'Fighting with words while sitting'.

some of us love doing that when we get together it's a form of entertainment rooted in our culture , people back home used to sit under trees and in tea shops and do exactly that .

about the Alt-right stuff I'm sure most of them are trolling and do it to trigger people .

I had few South Sudanese friends , one of the friendliest people I ever met , you guys are kinda similar to us in a way , I remember we used to FKD , chitchat and laugh alot about stupid things .

I hope you stick around, and don't let them trigger you with their childish comments :yousmart:

I really do appreciate the very warm welcome I've received from everyone here. Thanks a million, mate.

South Sudanese can be very friendly but that's most likely because you're not South Sudanese.

Africa is a continent filled with cultures where a lot of things are inverted; we do things that are the complete opposite of how they're done in other parts of the world; we almost exclusively reserve kindness, civility and regard for outsiders and reserve venom, cruelty and disregard for our own.

If my people were truly friendly, we wouldn't have plunged our Nation into a completely unnecessary and devastating war; we committed blood-curdling deeds and crimes upon ourselves and put our centuries of resistance to Arab encroachment into utter disrepute within just two years of our independence.

It's not all doom and gloom; people are improving and I expect the war to completely come to an end very soon because people are withdrawing support from their self-interested tribal mis-leaders.

Last edited:
i like south Sundanese, you guys are reserved and gentle people compare to most other Africans. welcome aboard.

I'm glad that you encountered reserved and gentle South Sudanese because such people are real gems in our community; they make it all worthwhile and give us much needed hope and a glimpse into what we all could become once we commit to cultural reform and socio-cultural governance.

I hope to see my people prioritise manners, emotional intelligence, inference, critical thinking, problem solving, cooperation, leadership and creativity.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Except that I'm not "mixed" at all. I'm a midnight personified, 6'5 Dinka man.
6’5”??? You’re a pure dinka alright, I play basketball with a 6’9” south sudanese man. Incredibly tall people :wow:

I live in Sydney Australia and I'm old -> 32.

Welcome man, dayum, I did frankly expect you to be in the age group of 20-25 or 25-28. Nevertheless, I welcome you. Few words of caution.

This website is mainly trollish nature and mostly discuss mundane topics that are frankly idiotic. Anonymity has given people the courage to say what they wouldn’t say in real life.

Avoid the general section and I recommend the ”sophisticated” sections, such as culture, philosophy, tech etc.