Are you an Ajnabi member? Any Non-Somali people here?

Are you a ajnabi?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay compare turkey to the gulf states

I'm saying I think religious monarchy is a better system than liberal democracy. I'm not specifically defending or attacking the gulf states.

I respect Pakistan but I prefer Aurangzeb over the Pakistani state and I think Turkey was better off as the Ottomans.

I'm saying I think religious monarchy is a better system than liberal democracy. I'm not specifically defending or attacking the gulf states.

I respect Pakistan but I prefer Aurangzeb over the Pakistani state and I think Turkey was better off as the Ottomans.
Letting one man control everything sounds like a plan made to fail. There should be checks and balances so a nation isn’t brought down or led around by mad man who think they’re above everything

i live in america
giphy.gif

Letting one man control everything sounds like a plan made to fail. There should be checks and balances so a nation isn’t brought down or led around by mad man who think they’re above everything

you're free to believe in that but I don't believe in that stuff.

religious monarchy > liberal democracy

I'm not really a monarchist, though. I don't think it's the best ultimate system or anything, I just think it's the better option between itself and liberal democracy but I don't see it as the ideal system.

I like to learn about other Africans and such forums are a great vehicle for gaining knowledge that is comprehensive and unfiltered...

..It's a bit harder with Somalis because you guys are notoriously difficult to read online; I've noticed that some of you (men in particular) sometimes say things for shock value or comedic effect.

Somalis are natural trolls -- and I say this with the utmost respect, so please don't feel as though I'm judging you negatively. I mostly appreciate your irreverent sense of humour -- even when it veers off into alt-right territory in an ironic sense.

With that being said, it's clear that there are a small handful of Somalis (mostly boys and young men) that truly adopt and embody right-wing philosophies, perspectives, rhetoric and personality aesthetics-- and this features prominently on social media platforms...

..I imagine that these particular individuals are merely assuming and playing a role online; they're the equivalent of Gremlins, except that it's social media that negatively triggers them.

I had a Somali friend in primary school, so I'm not completely ignorant of Somali culture.

The Sudanese forum was closed down and I'm terribly bored, so I want to interact with other East Africans; I've been lurking for a while but I now wish to speak with you -- my reservations giving way to curiosity.

Feel free to tell me to leave if my presence is an imposition or makes you feel uncomfortable.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I am an America-hating Mexican-American muslim revert that spends my time on SSpot giving confusing arguments and calling Somali members uncle toms when challenged on my opinions.

I also enjoy talking about my hate for communism despite supporting communist regimes and mention my hatred of haram but support people who peddle narcotics.

:silanyosmile:
@tser-alexander or whatever his name is??

Nah.

Hint: Look at who got triggered at my depiction.

responding is being triggered? I don't believe so. in any case, I think it is worth noting that the whole reason you're against me is due to your liberal views. you are one of the liberal sjw "progressive" types and that is the whole reason you have a thing against me.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
responding is being triggered? I don't believe so. in any case, I think it is worth noting that the whole reason you're against me is due to your liberal views. you are one of the liberal sjw "progressive" types and that is the whole reason you have a thing against me.

giphy.gif

Trending