• No

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

GemState

36/21
VIP
Is it just me, or is behaviour such as open atheism, homosexuality, transgenderism in Somalis starting to be more normalized?

I spoke to a Sheikh in my mosque who told me that told me that a lot of Somali Parents don't even make a fuss anymore that their sons and daughters marry gaals nowadays, but would make a big deal out of this in the 2000s.

I feel like that is correct as well, even when you go on social media, Somalis are a lot more open with all sorts of degenerate behaviour, but as late as a few years ago would at least hide it.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis are a lost cause one time I was at the bus stop because I was going to my gf house and I saw this Somali girl talking to a white man. What disgusting behaviour the Somali man is the most cucked person I've ever seen acudubillah I walked up to her and ordered her to stop this immediately. She said he's only a friend and I said that is lies you can not deceive me ya hayawaan I saw you shake hands! I felt sick to my stomach I asked her do you not fear Allah? She was showing her ankles too bisinka she gave me erection does she not have any shame? Somali women are done for and Somali men are done for too because they permit such behaviour.

I just thing it’s all communities to be honest, just look at the Arabs and Pakistans. We Are just products of our environments honestly.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
depends on the individual just bc tic toc and other social media platforms are showcasing friuty niggas that doesn't mean that the amount of non muslims have increased rather they have been given a platform to speak their mind

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i think as muslims we should be more friendlier and try to have a convo with them only trough dialog can we educate on the deen and perhaps make them rethink their views on islam

What do you expect sxb, it is a secular society. They are teaching this qaniis bs to children at school and as a result kids are coming out a lot earlier nowadays. They are talking about banning and criminalizing 'conversion therapy' so you won't be able to take them to quran saar to set them straight :pachah1:. You'd be a fool to raise your kids here

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Is it just me, or is behaviour such as open atheism, homosexuality, transgenderism in Somalis starting to be more normalized?

I spoke to a Sheikh in my mosque who told me that told me that a lot of Somali Parents don't even make a fuss anymore that their sons and daughters marry gaals nowadays, but would make a big deal out of this in the 2000s.

I feel like that is correct as well, even when you go on social media, Somalis are a lot more open with all sorts of degenerate behaviour, but as late as a few years ago would at least hide it.
Why does it bother you that others, bearing in mind an entirely different entity, is an atheist, homosexual or transgender? How does this affect you personally? Let people live, imagine homosexuals took over the world and discriminated against you for being heterosexual? It's their life to live as long as they're not crossing certain boundaries. The time you've vested in this would have been better off if you volunteered at your community, planted some trees or did something that benefited your soul, mind and body.

Just remember that, great mind discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events, and small minds discuss people.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Are you done out? Who say's I'm going to stay in the west. I want my qualifications and I'm straight running like Mo Farah back to my homeland.:mjlol:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I lived in a cave untill I started using social media more , and I am gobsmacked at what I see Somalis do nowdays.

They are losing their morals & religion.

What do you expect sxb, it is a secular society. They are teaching this qaniis bs to children at school and as a result kids are coming out a lot earlier nowadays. They are talking about banning and criminalizing 'conversion therapy' so you won't be able to take them to quran saar to set them straight :pachah1:. You'd be a fool to raise your kids here

You summed it up

:win:

You see in life their is a lot of presentations but it all boils down to one thing choice,
even where you live. So if you choose good life represented in an materially advanced nation
you cant escape the degeneration that comes with it. If your values, deen and sense of worth
mean anything to you then you have no choice but to do hijrah to a much more conducive environment even if it means sacrificing your percieved economic prospects, i say percieved because anyways most of the time they dont turn out to be true.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Somalis are not seen in other professionals than in the most useless things such as being a social media influencer, rapper, heck even the parents are media stars now what do you except! It’s all about who can get the most views and likes, the crazier and more edgy you can be the more attention will you get:manny:

Imagine being the only somali in your field and there are thousands of them everywhere and living next to you. Y’all need to start thinking individualistic I swear f other Somalis the only thing they are good at is backbiting and dragging you down to their pitch hole

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis are a lost cause one time I was at the bus stop because I was going to my gf house and I saw this Somali girl talking to a white man. What disgusting behaviour the Somali man is the most cucked person I've ever seen acudubillah I walked up to her and ordered her to stop this immediately. She said he's only a friend and I said that is lies you can not deceive me ya hayawaan I saw you shake hands! I felt sick to my stomach I asked her do you not fear Allah? She was showing her ankles too bisinka she gave me erection does she not have any shame? Somali women are done for and Somali men are done for too because they permit such behaviour.
I was going to my girlfriends house but how dare a somali woman do the same:kendrickcry:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

When you said Western Somali, I thought you are talking about Ogaden DDS.

Trending