Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Are there Somali Lesbians on these forums?

I have heard of gay Somali men. I was wondering if there were gay Somali women. Have you heard of any?

Lesbianism is a fake sexuality. Practically all women (not my family) kiss each other on the lips and caress each other's breasts and get dressed infront of each other while naked. Also, there is no way there is a woman does not like gus inside her. They use dildos don't they?

SS3

Salaam
Lesbianism is a fake sexuality. Practically all women (not my family) each other on the lips and caress each other's breasts and get dressed infront of each other while naked. Also, there is no way there is a woman does not like gus inside her. They use dildos don't they?
Hmm so somehow you see women kissing on the lips, caressing their breasts outside your house and also getting naked infront of each other?

Why are you lying :deadmanny:

VixR

Veritas
Lesbianism is a fake sexuality. Practically all women (not my family) kiss each other on the lips and caress each other's breasts and get dressed infront of each other while naked. Also, there is no way there is a woman does not like gus inside her. They use dildos don't they?
Abdijohnson, is that you?

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Lesbianism is not a fake sexuality. Women fall in love with women. And yes they have sex.

Have you been watching too much Lesbian ? Lesbians are Great, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts