Are there any somalis living in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
theres barely any there other than a few djiboutian students fresh from djibouti and somali qaxootis who will eventually settle for England. No welfare =no somalis

is the same with quebec

Reborn
I have cousins that live in Lyon which is the 3rd biggest city in France.
Their Snaps today was lit :banderas:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Ummm I think we all know Somalis are Africans but just because certain countries in Africa are named and represented doenst mean all of africa was.
I know they don’t represent all Africans but OP should’ve just said West and central African players instead of just African since most of the players were West and central African
france’s team is just mostly filled with Africans.

I didn’t really see a Somali on the team at all.
U get what I’m saying?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
theres barely any there other than a few djiboutian students fresh from djibouti and somali qaxootis who will eventually settle for England. No welfare =no somalis

is the same with quebec
a sizeable Djiboutian population (Somalis and afars) do reside in France and Belgium.
France
Belgium

Apollo

VIP

is the same with quebec

France has welfare, but with strings attached and their housing system is disgusting. Banlieues look like 3rd world places.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Loooll somalis are never on any team kkk they cant compete with the superior bantu gene. Those guys are literal beasts bisinki.
In sports you need one of the two either a high IQ brain or be a superior athlete Somalis have neither don’t you see the Croatia captain Modric he’s white European like 5’8 160 lbs not the most athletic and he’s one the best in the world because of his skill and IQ Somali are complete shitbags and useless in sports :chrisfreshhah:

In sports you need one of the two either a high IQ brain or be a superior athlete Somalis have neither don’t you see the Croatia captain Modric he’s white European like 5’8 160 lbs not the most athletic and he’s one the best in the world because of his skill and IQ Somali are complete shitbags and useless in sports :chrisfreshhah:
Youre the most honest somali on this site. :liberaltears:
All these caato faaraxs thinking theyre pros, i hope they read your post.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know they don’t represent all Africans but OP should’ve just said West and central African players instead of just African since most of the players were West and central African

U get what I’m saying?
why are you being so confusing.

You knew what I meant. I’m pretty sure a majority of people understood what’s I meant

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Girls (mostly me) sliding into Mbappe and Pogba dms

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending