Are there any somalis living in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
LOL

No need to be hostile. Of course they all know that they are Somali, laakin it’s just them being proud of where they are from. How is it sad that reer Djibouti speaks French? They were a colony of France, so that shouldn’t be a surprise. That’s just how it all went down. It’s not like they chose to be a colony of France and wanted to be controlled by them.

Well you should be proud that you’re from Somalia, but that doesn’t mean you should talk down on others. And mind you.. Somalia was also colonized.
You don't see me speaking af mario and luigi, xaga aad :camby:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Who tf was even talking to you negro. Xaga aad kulaha. You need to get lost with your qashin rates.
Negro? ooyinta jooji cunugyahey, we wouldn't want to wake up your terrorist side. Would be unfortunate with a bomb exploding.:chrisfreshhah:

VIP
Djiboutians do this on a greater scale a lot of them are self haters and say the are Djiboutians and not somali. Although these retards speak somali it's truly baffling

Monolingual ppl are so angry. You bastards ruined the somali name and expect us to identify with u? f*ck off

Monolingual ppl are so angry. You bastards ruined the somali name and expect us to identify with u? f*ck off
Self haters typical because If somalia was a great nation yall would be claiming us but because shit hit the fan in somalia you don't. This is why people like you are snakes. Claiming somali only when it benefits you

VIP
Self haters typical because If somalia was a great nation yall would be claiming us but because shit hit the fan in somalia you don't. This is why people like you are snakes. Claiming somali only when it benefits you

You don't even know me sxb.

1. Im a somaliweynist

2. Can you blame the ones who don't ? They're judged negatively because of something their cointry had nothing to do with. It's on yall to fix the somali name.

3. Claiming somali has benefited us when? Lol

You don't even know me sxb.

1. Im a somaliweynist

2. Can you blame the ones who don't ? They're judged negatively because of something their cointry had nothing to do with. It's on yall to fix the somali name.

3. Claiming somali has benefited us when? Lol
It would benefit your kind when we was a successful nation. We easily could have been the best African nation by now. A lot of your idiotic kind could be benefiting from all the good education and living standards if somalia was a good country

VIP
It would benefit your kind when we was a successful nation. We easily could have been the best African nation by now. A lot of your idiotic kind could be benefiting from all the good education and living standards if somalia was a good country

You think im rooting against somalia? I'm hoping we get our dignity back sxb. Being from separate nations doesn't change my ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending