Are there any somalis living in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Djboutienne? Wtf is this French way of saying it. Alright they are not lying about being djbouti an that's their nationality but why deny somali side for? A lot of young people from there do this. It's seriously sad how you guys speak French and television is in French. This is why I am glad I am from somalia because we are not bum licking the coloniser

LOL

No need to be hostile. Of course they all know that they are Somali, laakin it’s just them being proud of where they are from. How is it sad that reer Djibouti speaks French? They were a colony of France, so that shouldn’t be a surprise. That’s just how it all went down. It’s not like they chose to be a colony of France and wanted to be controlled by them.

Well you should be proud that you’re from Somalia, but that doesn’t mean you should talk down on others. And mind you.. Somalia was also colonized.

LOL

No need to be hostile. Of course they all know that they are Somali, laakin it’s just them being proud of where they are from. How is it sad they reer Djibouti speaks French? They were a colony of France, so that shouldn’t be a surprise. That’s just how it all went down. It’s not like they chose to be a colony of France and wanted to be controlled by them.

Well you should be proud that you’re from Somalia, but that doesn’t mean you should talk down on others. And mind you.. Somalia was also colonized.
It was colonized but we don't speak Italian till this day. That's the difference.

I’m american. None of my parents are from Djibouti. Dad from Mogadishu mother from Arabsiyo.

I’m just really puzzled with this Djibouti hate. You just been dissing them.
Not really. People diss other somalis all the time. There are many somalis on here who trash talk hawiye who trash talk isaaq but I am the one labeled a Hater just because I am talking bout djiboutians

Jeesto

VIP
Not really. People diss other somalis all the time. There are many somalis on here who trash talk hawiye who trash talk isaaq but I am the one labeled a Hater just because I am talking bout djiboutians
Walalo dhiig karka ha isku kicin, take a deep breath and go back to packing for your Hargeisa trip:samwelcome:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I already label them as somali supremacist. Seems like your a new addition. Congrats your a somali supremacist.

Hater

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I’m american. None of my parents are from Djibouti. Dad from Mogadishu mother from Arabsiyo.

I’m just really puzzled with this Djibouti hate. You just been dissing them.

Your Mum is from Arabsiyo? Kkk call me abti then fams:denzelnigga:

You ever been to SL?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Yes to find me an isaaq king :banderas:

Hayaay

Imma lmao if your king is going to be a Djiboutian :pachah1:

Have you ever been to Somaliland before? And how did people react to the fact that you’re half Latin?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I ain’t even been to the entire continent of African

You should go dude, really worth it. It will be an eye-opening experience. I encourage all diaspora youth to go back home at least once.

Since you said you're in the medical field you should volunteer and put your skills to use once you finish that degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts