Are there any somalis living in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are many Djiboutians living in France.
There's a popular Female Somali youtuber from there, but all of her content is in French :tacky:

Jeesto

VIP
Djiboutians do this on a greater scale a lot of them are self haters and say the are Djiboutians and not somali. Although these retards speak somali it's truly baffling
It's not the people's fault :ufdup: Fat Gelle is the one keeping it as a national language and forcing people to learn it if they want to get higher education and jobs

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Djiboutians do this on a greater scale a lot of them are self haters and say the are Djiboutians and not somali. Although these retards speak somali it's truly baffling

How are they self haters? Tf. Technically they aren’t lying (not talking about the not being Somali part) so why you hating sis. My Hooyo for example is also from Djibouti, but she never denied being Somali. There is nothing wrong with being a proud Djiboutienne.

How are they self haters? Tf. Technically they aren’t lying (not talking about the not being Somali part) so why you hating sis. My Hooyo for example is also from Djibouti, but she never denied being Somali. There is nothing wrong with being a proud Djiboutienne.
Djboutienne? Wtf is this French way of saying it. Alright they are not lying about being djbouti an that's their nationality but why deny somali side for? A lot of young people from there do this. It's seriously sad how you guys speak French and television is in French. This is why I am glad I am from somalia because we are not bum licking the coloniser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending