Are there any smokers on Somalispot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, how long have you smoked for?

Have any of you successfully quit smoking? Was it cold turkey or did you seek assistance?

If you haven't quit, do you plan to?

Alhamdullilah, I've never smoked, and I completely stopped the intake of tobacco products but I know many people who still do and I wanted to give some people advise.

Would really appreciate the input.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Cauli

:ufdup: Wallahi I was about to be disappointed if you said yes.

Never smoked, never did shisha, never drank, never did drugs and I don't even take over the counter medication. I'm clean even in what I eat.:ohhhdamn:

I did 10 mins in jail for smoking qaxwo steam from a kettle back in galkacyo
W06bnh4.png

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I tried khat once in Djibouti and it was unpleasant even with Coke :idontlike:

(this was for educational purposes)

@Cauli

:ufdup: Wallahi I was about to be disappointed if you said yes.

Never smoked, never did shisha, never drank, never did drugs and I don't even take over the counter medication. I'm clean even in what I eat.:ohhhdamn:

@sophisticate

I never smoked alhamdullilah. But I did try smokeless tobacco and quit alhamdullilah. I had friends who grew up in Carabta who used to do it and I fell for it.

But I quit succesfully alhamdullilah.

Somalisp

@sophisticate is a tribal princess. There has to be long negotiations to ratify any treaties and negotiation deals. Reer Awdal will not want to lose her so easily.

What are you willing to sacrifice for our Princess?
:gaasdrink:
Im honorary reer awdal. I stayed in sheekh Cali and seen sheekh cali son who was like 90. He knows my family. All give whatever she wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts