Are there any smokers on Somalispot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Libaaxseendheer

Waryaa masjidka dhuusada ka dhaaf, you are as broke as @4head and wear your knickers inside out because you only own two of them.

@Reiko

Me and @Knowles separared amicably, she found out that you were the other woman. No niceties dear, the genie is out of the bottle.
Saxib i dont restrain the boys i only wear macawiis . Teeda kale reiko is mine back off before i cook you like a prawn m8

How dare a peasant gaal converse with the queen of puntland.

Last edited:
Yes I use to smoke but I quit some time ago. I did a cold turkey. It's hard in the beginning but once you get use to it your body adapts well and you loose the urge to smoke.

I smoked when i turned 18. Pulled up to the counter and whipped my id out and bought a pack(the csshier looked at me dissapointed kkk) I couldnt smoke more than one cig. My hands smelled like cigerette for like 3 days. Im huge on cadar/uuunsi and smelling good in general so it was a fat pass from me.

Just by reading that makes my nose itching

Muji

VIP
@Knowles Ive listed my sspot bae in the list I've made of smokers, that should give you a clue..

Sis the list includes the likes of @AussieHustler @Cognitivedissonance and @R.Kelly; I thought you were seeing a millionaire farax who doesn’t regularly post not one of these undesirables. Your list sounds like a criminal line up. Abayo I might have to reconsider your place in the secret group chat where we tell Mercury what to post subhanallah

Sis the list includes the likes of @AussieHustler @Cognitivedissonance and @R.Kelly; I thought you were seeing a millionaire farax who doesn’t regularly post not one of these undesirables. Your list sounds like a criminal line up. Abayo I might have to reconsider your place in the secret group chat where we tell Mercury what to post subhanallah
sia-resources-eyewitness-title_tcm7-178733.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If so, how long have you smoked for?

Have any of you successfully quit smoking? Was it cold turkey or did you seek assistance?

If you haven't quit, do you plan to?

Alhamdullilah, I've never smoked, and I completely stopped the intake of tobacco products but I know many people who still do and I wanted to give some people advise.

Would really appreciate the input.

I don't smoke, it drains my little budget of money.
And i'm improving my health, so smoking = a waste.
Hope it was helpful.

That is why I am committed to Abdis. Especially those of Samaroon Siciid extraction. They are extremely romantic, erudite and set a high standard. :fittytousand: It's a hard act to follow.
Abaayo Dir women are cherished by Daroods. From Dombiro to Udbo lacag to Fadumo celanyo. Even reer Boqor Cisman are from a Dir women. Marry an Mj and your offspring will become a mighty clan
Bah Sophisticate

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abaayo Dir women are cherished by Daroods. From Dombiro to Udbo lacag to Fadumo celanyo. Even reer Boqor Cisman are from a Dir women. Marry an Mj and your offspring will become a mighty clan
Bah Sophisticate

That sounds pretty cool. :mjohreally:

However, I'm kind of hyper-focused on G-unit guys at the moment. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts