Are there any smokers on Somalispot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Crow, Geeljire Lotus and Reer Bari.

The others she dismissed and some of them are in the generals.

But I don’t know Geeljire is.

It must be Reer Bari, then.

I like @Reiko too much to say but you're smart and your womanly intuition will guide you to the answer.:siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sis the list includes the likes of @AussieHustler @Cognitivedissonance and @R.Kelly; I thought you were seeing a millionaire farax who doesn’t regularly post not one of these undesirables. Your list sounds like a criminal line up. Abayo I might have to reconsider your place in the secret group chat where we tell Mercury what to post subhanallah
Abaayo macaan i am a changed man i am now a feminist man, i believe in hitting women cause women are the same as men

Nin-culus

Laandheer
If so, how long have you smoked for?

Have any of you successfully quit smoking? Was it cold turkey or did you seek assistance?

If you haven't quit, do you plan to?

Alhamdullilah, I've never smoked, and I completely stopped the intake of tobacco products but I know many people who still do and I wanted to give some people advise.

Would really appreciate the input.

Yea I used to smoke for almost 3 years that shit was a mad addiction. The morning cig and all. Alhamdullilah I quit smoking 5years ago ain’t never going back. Cold turkey literally only way to kick that shitty habit.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Two things that i pride myself in never doing: smoking and drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts