Are there any smokers on Somalispot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Forget @Suldaanka and his multiple wife cult.

@Cauli I've become too accustomed to monogamy and advanced degrees to settle for less.

:ayaanswag:I know I am the Mack(adoor) they adore but I have my eyes set elsewhere. I'm looking at him. kkkkk

Forget @Suldaanka and his multiple wife cult.

@Cauli I've become too accustomed to monogamy and advanced degrees to settle for less.

:ayaanswag:I know I am the Mack(adoor) they adore but I have my eyes set elsewhere. I'm looking at him. kkkkk
Advanced degrees??:ohreally: you think im uneducated??

Cult??

Too late your mine. Waa lagu bixiyey. Ama adiga ama walasha booska ku so buuxi.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Advanced degrees??:ohreally: you think im uneducated??

Cult??

Too late your mine. Waa lagu bixiyey. Ama adiga ama walasha booska ku so buuxi.

Waryaa, you're becoming too ambitious.

I've made a marriage pact with @Cauli. :gaasdrink: Since he's a nonsmoker I will introduce this younger man to the gym, spoil him with fine dining and treat him like a diamond.

I realize he's a bit rough around the edges and a straight shooter but there's something intelligible and endearing about him. Maybe it's the Harawo Halo effect.

Waryaa, you're becoming too ambitious.

I've made a marriage pact with @Cauli. :gaasdrink: Since he's a nonsmoker I will introduce this younger man to the gym, spoil him with fine dining and treat him like a diamond.

I realize he's a bit rough around the edges and a straight shooter but there's something intelligible and endearing about him. Maybe it's the Harawo Halo effect.

giphy.gif

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

@sophisticate

thank you:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I love the idea of falling in love. Im a true believer in love:it0tdo8:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

Wrong, I hate all kinds of smoking so much that I’ve a sign at my door saying, please if you smell like an ashtray, don’t come in and wait for me outside. Hate that shit. When will we share an ice cream?
When that herpes break out on your lip clears out. And that will be never...

LOL I smoked when I was 17 and quit when I was 18
I smoked when i turned 18. Pulled up to the counter and whipped my id out and bought a pack(the csshier looked at me dissapointed kkk) I couldnt smoke more than one cig. My hands smelled like cigerette for like 3 days. Im huge on cadar/uuunsi and smelling good in general so it was a fat pass from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts