Are Somali women marrying out more than Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I have noticed since I was a kid.

Most of us are gonna procreate with ajnabis if we continue to live in the west. There’s not gonna be a lot of 3th, 4th, 5th etc... generation full Somali kids in the future.

Meanwhile, people with a strong culture, like Indians and Arabs don’t have to worry about that despite having diasporas around the world for centuries. Its always Africans who have low self esteem and want to bootlick and marry other ethnicities:meleshame:

It is

Family in Toronto family in UK/England
Family in San Diego

And Somali women are dipping out on Somali men in droves especially if she was born in the late 80s 90s and now 2000s Anything after the 80s

I have been to so many interracial weddings and its usual a somali girl marrying out
A few Somali guys marry out been to those weddings

But most Somali still marry eachother but for how long ? As we live longer in the west you will see crazy mixes

I know Somali/mexican Somali/Arab that's common Somali/Pakistani Somali/Jamaican alot in Toronto
Somali/polish Somali dude married a Polish women

Somali/Indian Trini

More mixtures to come with us living in the west longer it wouldn't be a issue if it wasn't for so many Somali youth who hate themselves and don't want to learn the language and think AJANAB shit don't stink and they are Superior to Somalis so many Somali youth who think other cultures are better than theirs

But since you're mixed yourself where do you sit on this issue? :mjpls: Do you see yourself with a Somali, ajnabi or a mixed Somali like yourself ?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Im getting tired of these ''Somali women this..'', '' Somali women that...'' threads on here. This is like the 5th one that has gone trending this week. :noneck:

There was already thread like this two months ago. Same recycled material no creativity.

You niggas have serious mommy issues that need to be addressed. Ain't no mentally healthy man is pressed about ever little thing women do :kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Im getting tired of these ''Somali women this..'', '' Somali women that...'' threads on here. This is like the 5th one that has gone trending this week. :noneck:

There was already thread like this two months ago. Same recycled material no creativity.

You niggas have serious mommy issues that need to be addressed. Ain't no mentally healthy man is pressed about ever little thing women do :kodaksmiley:

OP is female. She tried to use a bullshit article from 10 years ago which was debunked, to satisfy her thirst for ajnabi attention. That ain’t got shit to do with Somali niggas.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
OP is female. She tried to use a bullshit article from 10 years ago which was debunked, to satisfy her thirst for ajnabi attention. That ain’t got shit to do with Somali niggas.
I assumed she was a man because of the other threads like this that went trending this week were made by men. She got some issues she needs to sort also.

I assumed she was a man because of the other threads like this that went trending this week were made by men. She got some issues she needs to sort also.
Niggas who worry about what random women do are weirdos who can’t get pussy. They should only care about females in their family.

Viscount

I got real connections
This post has been done like a hundred times, it's getting old at this point. Just because you have seen a couple of Somalis marry out doesn't mean every Somali woman is marrying out, that's clearly a Confirmation bias.

I actually know more Somali-Ajnabi married couples than Somali-Somali married couples (from our generation, obviously not including our parents). It's definently common, perhaps just as common as Somali-Somali marriages. They are very private in their lives. The ones on YouTube parading their ajnabi other half like a trophy are 0.00001% of Somali-Ajnabi married couples. Alot of people are in denial or don't leave their basements.

I actually know more Somali-Ajnabi married couples than Somali-Somali married couples (from our generation, obviously not including our parents). It's definently common, perhaps just as common as Somali-Somali marriages. They are very private in their lives. The ones on YouTube parading their ajnabi other half like a trophy are 0.00001% of Somali-Ajnabi married couples. Alot of people are in denial or don't leave their basements.
Boys or girls ?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Boys or girls ?
Skjermbilde 2020-12-09 kl. 06.47.48.png

There will always be some who marry out.. Beside what's the ratio between male & female? I don't care about who marries out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending