Are Somali women marrying out more than Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
It's probably worse now :silanyolaugh:

It is

Family in Toronto family in UK/England
Family in San Diego

And Somali women are dipping out on Somali men in droves especially if she was born in the late 80s 90s and now 2000s Anything after the 80s

I have been to so many interracial weddings and its usual a somali girl marrying out
A few Somali guys marry out been to those weddings

But most Somali still marry eachother but for how long ? As we live longer in the west you will see crazy mixes

I know Somali/mexican Somali/Arab that's common Somali/Pakistani Somali/Jamaican alot in Toronto
Somali/polish Somali dude married a Polish women

Somali/Indian Trini

More mixtures to come with us living in the west longer it wouldn't be a issue if it wasn't for so many Somali youth who hate themselves and don't want to learn the language and think AJANAB shit don't stink and they are Superior to Somalis so many Somali youth who think other cultures are better than theirs

Somalis marrying out is good, it kills qabyalad. I advise anyOne to marry who he/she loves. If your soul mate happens to be ajnabi, nothing wrong about it.
Can you not push your ajnabi fetish onto the rest of us? Some of us don’t want confused kids that look weird :fantasia2:

This is so cap. Somalis in Minnesota don’t have the “as long as they’re Muslim” mentality. I went to all Somali elementary, middle and high schools, the only mixed kids I ever met were these mj niggas who had a half Yemeni half Eritrean mom.

This is something I have noticed since I was a kid.

Most of us are gonna procreate with ajnabis if we continue to live in the west. There’s not gonna be a lot of 3th, 4th, 5th etc... generation full Somali kids in the future.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I think awhile back it was more Somali men doing it, as it was sorta taboo for women. But these days more Somali women seem to be marrying out. And before anyone starts, I'm not talking about Tyrone the revert. Most Somali women go for arab and cadaan men if they're marrying interracially.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I think awhile back it was more Somali men doing it, as it was sorta taboo for women. But these days more Somali women seem to be marrying out. And before anyone starts, I'm not talking about Tyrone the revert. Most Somali women go for arab and cadaan men if they marry out.
do u think its a trend or not ?

I don't blame them. For some its because of their environment, they're getting older, want children and figure that an ajanabi man will do. Who cares? Its their choice.

Keo

VIP
Men marry out more than women in most ethnicities except for the Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russians, those from other SEA & Eastern European countries.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
what about urself do u see ur self marrrying an ajnabi or somali
No comment
Santana GIFs | Tenor

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Men marry out more than women in most ethnicities except for the Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russians, those from other SEA & Eastern European countries.

That entire list makes sense, but Russia is surprising to me. I've seen some many Dutch/Belgian guys married to Polish and other Eastern European women, but literally no exaggeration, I've never seen the reverse.

That entire list makes sense, but Russia is surprising to me. I've seen some many Dutch/Belgian guys married to Polish and other Eastern European women, but literally no exaggeration, I've never seen the reverse.
I know a Russian dude who's married to an English woman, but folks like him are indeed an anomaly. Russian dudes generally seem loyal to their Women.

This is so cap. Somalis in Minnesota don’t have the “as long as they’re Muslim” mentality. I went to all Somali elementary, middle and high schools, the only mixed kids I ever met were these mj niggas who had a half Yemeni half Eritrean mom.
i knew some people who were half Somali and half Oromo’s in Minneapolis. That’s the only common mixed Somalis I ever seen or heard of when I lived in mn.

Status
Not open for further replies.