Are Gulf countries responsible for radicalizing the Muslim world?

Countries like Saudi UAE Qatar are known for funding Wahhabism in every corner of the world and it’s estimated they spent 75 billion
And they did the same thing to Somalis I’ve even heard stories of how Saudi only lets Somalis study Religion at their universities not STEM I don’t know if this is true so I would love to know your opinions on this

GemState

36/21
VIP
Pretty much. But I'd say the biggest issue is that there is no Caliphate for 100 years now, which is unprecedented in Islam's history.

Ironically it's during this period Islam grew the most, but until we have a Caliphate, Islam will always have an ideological void that will be used as a vehicle for ethnic/linguistic/geopolitical reasons.

Countries like Saudi UAE Qatar are known for funding Wahhabism in every corner of the world and it’s estimated they spent 75 billion
And they did the same thing to Somalis I’ve even heard stories of how Saudi only lets Somalis study Religion at their universities not STEM I don’t know if this is true so I would love to know your opinions on this

Exactly! Especially in the uk & it looks like they’ve succeeded. Muslim diasporas in the uk are extremely radicalized. I think they tried infiltrating the states but failed, probably because of the fbi/ post 9/11 mass surveillance on Muslim communities

Exactly! Especially in the uk & it looks like they’ve succeeded. Muslim diasporas in the uk are extremely radicalized. I think they tried infiltrating the states but failed, probably because of the fbi/ post 9/11 mass surveillance on Muslim communities
That makes no sense the UK also suffered terror attacks yet the gulf countries still succeeded. The UK diaspora has unique circumstances that the gulf countries exploited.

What is your definition of “extremely radicalised”?

You still haven’t responded hmmm

You can study any subject.

I think that's a bit too far.

It kind of backfired on them, now they are liberalising their own countries, and they have Muslims in the west who were radicalised by them, used to dickride them, now attack Saudi and emiratíes for acting non believers, there was a emirati authority talking to western public that west Muslims are out of control

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Somalia is also liberalizing. Diaspora cope and seethe with that reality as the fobs are giving each other dunkos in public in the west. The Somali diaspora will also transform as it's the young fobs who are making babies.

Somalia is also liberalizing. Diaspora cope and seethe with that reality as the fobs are giving each other dunkos in public in the west. The Somali diaspora will also transform as it's the young fobs who are making babiess.
Somalia has always been liberal. Somalis unfortunately for the most part are performative Muslims. I have heard many locals skip salah and have girlfriends, they are lost people.

It kind of backfired on them, now they are liberalising their own countries, and they have Muslims in the west who were radicalised by them, used to dickride them, now attack Saudi and emiratíes for acting non believers, there was a emirati authority talking to western public that west Muslims are out of control
Exactly it backfired it went from 90% of the 9/11 hijackers being from the gulf
The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with Islamist jihadist organization al-Qaeda. They hailed from four countries; 15 of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.
And now read about MBS vision 2030 complete change 😂

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
f*ck the whabbis they come in to Somalia f*ck up our country and now they say they want to liberalise . Mad respect to said barre for killing whabbi sheiks and standing up against Saudi imperialism

Trending

Latest posts