Arabs dont love you like you love them

Cush

Cushite Arab
In this forum the men are pro Arab and the women are pro black lol walhy this is what I noticed.
Women are confused and dk their history, identity crisis they wish they were black, till Jerome and his squad rock her in the face

Women are confused and dk their history, identity crisis they wish they were black, till Jerome and his squad rock her in the face

You are part of the confused. When you realized it woulkdn't work to claim Arab among serious somalis, you shifted to pseudoscience to claim Somalis are Oiriginal Arabs, a claim which exposes your insecurity.

Cush

Cushite Arab
You are part of the confused. When you realized it woulkdn't work to claim Arab among serious somalis, you shifted to pseudoscience to claim Somalis are Oiriginal Arabs, a claim which exposes your insecurity.
No I've always said Somalis are the purest Arabs, and I never said we are the original Arabs I said the original Arabs were Cushites and were replaced, verified by Hadith and Islamic sources, DNA and historical sources

If you feel an inferiority complex to the Arabs and hate them so much learning the real history will help you heal

No I've always said Somalis are the purest Arabs, and I never said we are the original Arabs I said the original Arabs were Cushites and were replaced, verified by Hadith and Islamic sources, DNA and historical sources

If you feel an inferiority complex to the Arabs and hate them so much learning the real history will help you heal

Your messages still carry that extra ordinary yearning to be Arab when there is zero value to be one. Somalis, Habashis and Yemenis descend from one common ancestor who lived thousands of years ago. That fact in genetic science is irrelevant because if you move back in time, All human beings descend from one ancestor. Quran points out this fact. Some people are more related to each other than others and the fact will remain, a Somali is Somali and nothing else. As long as some somali claims to be a nonsomali ethnicity, their self worth is damaged and they yearn to be someone else who they aren't.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Your messages still carry that extra ordinary yearning to be Arab when there is zero value to be one. Somalis, Habashis and Yemenis descend from one common ancestor who lived thousands of years ago. That fact in genetic science is irrelevant because if you move back in time, All human beings descend from one ancestor. Quran points out this fact. Some people are more related to each other than others and the fact will remain, a Somali is Somali and nothing else. As long as some somali claims to be a nonsomali ethnicity, their self worth is damaged and they yearn to be someone else who they aren't.
I don't care about modenr Arabs nor do I claim them, my only goal is to expose Somalis are the real Arabs

I don't care about modenr Arabs nor do I claim them, my only goal is to expose Somalis are the real Arabs

And that is your conundrum brother. Your statement makes the least logic. A stretch of an imagination at best. The question still stands why do you have such need to resort to a claim like that? Genetic tracing can put Somalis in Kosovo, Southern Italy, Part of Spain, Portugal, Middle east and across the mediterranian. Can a serious person claim Somalis are Albanians like Kosovars? Or Southern Italians? Spanish or Portagese? Somalis have much in common genetically with North Africans, Kosovars, Percentage of Southern Italians, Middle easterners, and people who were called Iberians by the Romans. This genetic history doesn't make a somali anything other than a Somali. It is dignified to be Somali. Prophet Abaraham peace be upon him lived in Current day Iraq and area, he was non-arab.

Cush

Cushite Arab
And that is your conundrum brother. Your statement makes the least logic. A stretch of an imagination at best. The question still stands why do you have such need to resort to a claim like that? Genetic tracing can put Somalis in Kosovo, Southern Italy, Part of Spain, Portugal, Middle east and across the mediterranian. Can a serious person claim Somalis are Albanians like Kosovars? Or Southern Italians? Spanish or Portagese? Somalis have much in common genetically with North Africans, Kosovars, Percentage of Southern Italians, Middle easterners, and people who were called Iberians by the Romans. This genetic history doesn't make a somali anything other than a Somali. It is dignified to be Somali. Prophet Abaraham peace be upon him lived in Current day Iraq and area, he was non-arab.
Everything you just said literally makes no sense and there's something called haplogroups you're nothing but an ignorant laymen

Let us Clarify something based on Quran and on the Authentic Sunnah:

- Having a messenger sent out amongst a nation or tribe doesn't make that ethnicity or tribe supreme over others. It contradicts common sense much less the aim of Islamic monotheism.

- Allah sent many messengers who spoke their native tongue to their native people and non of these tribes and nations of the past who were given a scripture or a book was declared superior to others.

- Supremacy in Islam is based on behaviour and conduct.

- All races and ethnicities are equal in the eyes of Allah, no exceptions were made. When Allah referred to Muslims as a nation, and Allah said you(muslims) are the best among nations, the reason a muslim could earn that was because of what a muslim does of spreading the good and opposing evil. Note Allah in that verse didn't mention Arab and referred to all muslims.

- Those who tried to claim supremacy over others because they had a messenger or prophet were objected to by Allah.

These statements I made are all found in the Quran/Sunnah. Any claim that contradicts above statements including Arabic superiority claim and Arab supremacy is contradicting Islam.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I feel like if the men switch up and claim black the women will start claiming Arab lol

Cush

Cushite Arab
Which is basically a somali tribe among somali ethnicity. Nothing special.
Darood Ismaciil was the son of Ismaciil Jabarti an Arab Aqeeli and his history was recorded and he was met by an Arab historian and many books speak about Quraysh in the horn, his lineage is recorded and the TMRCA perfectly matches the time period and we matched Quraysh on YFULL so stfu

Darood Ismaciil was the son of Ismaciil Jabarti an Arab Aqeeli and his history was recorded and he was met by an Arab historian and many books speak about Quraysh in the horn, his lineage is recorded and the TMRCA perfectly matches the time period and we matched Quraysh on YFULL so stfu

All I have seen indicates a daarood claimant has similar genetics to other somalis. You may have sheegato parents if you didn't get EV32 like Ethnic somalis. I can see why you are insecure and delusional.

Cush

Cushite Arab
All I have seen indicates a daarood claimant has similar genetics to other somalis. You may have sheegato parents if you didn't get EV32 like Ethnic somalis. I can see why you are insecure and delusional.
Jaahil idiot, you know nothing about genetics or history what I say is backed by genetics, biblical, islamic and historical evidence
I won't even bother responding to you

Jaahil idiot, you know nothing about genetics or history what I say is backed by genetics, biblical, islamic and historical evidence
I won't even bother responding to you

Stop lying, you are addicted to replying. I am helping you look legit. As far as Haplogroup goes, That is the reason I said the Somali genetic Haplogroup can be found in Kosovo, Albania, Southern Italy, Iberian peninsula, Morocco and Other North African and Middle eastern countries. The key fact here is that the Somalis have highest rate of the said Haplogroup in Today's nations and the rest can be found in the other countries and regions I mentioned. Somalis remain isolated and congregated in the Horn and their closest Haplorelatives are berbers who spread that Gene pool all the way To Kosovo.

There is no racial emphasis placed on Arabic in the Quran other than it is the language of the final book sent to mankind by Allah. Allah would have mentioned supremacy of Arabic in his final book if that carried any weight. A challenge to you and to the offensive mannerless idiot is, point to where the Quran states Arabic language is sumpreme?

People will defend their language and ethnicity when attacked or insulted regardless of what language the Quran is revealed on. The sin will be on the racist fucvks who spew their nonsense among Muslims.

Islam is a way of life not racial religion, so if someone wants to make Islam race based, race promoting religion, then why would others give a f*ck about it?
are you really that stupid?
If arabic wasn't the best language, Allah would have sent the Quran in another language

the best book on earth, my definition must use the best language on earth

you are very ignorant of simple facts everyone knows.

Arabic is the best language, it was the language of the last and final messenger and last and final book on earth, the best messenger and the best book,

are you really that stupid?
If arabic wasn't the best language, Allah would have sent the Quran in another language

the best book on earth, my definition must use the best language on earth

you are very ignorant of simple facts everyone knows.

Arabic is the best language, it was the language of the last and final messenger and last and final book on earth, the best messenger and the best book,

If you pay attention to what you are saying, the supremacy of Arabic language is based on your interpretation of why the Quran was revealed in Arabic. Do you have Evidence for that interpretation? The reality is that your feelings are just your feelings and your interpretation of the reason the Quran was revealed in Arabic doesn't jive well with the message of the Quran nor was it mentioned in the Quran.

You are making up things and you are the one who is ignorant of Allah's religion.

PS: Answer the question of why Allah has chosen Arabic based on the Quran and Sunnah. The matter can be settled with the answer you provide. You need Scriptural replies, replies based on Quran and Authentic Hadeeth. If you can NOT provide answers, your ideas are not based on Islam.

Trending

Latest posts