Arabs dont love you like you love them

Cush

Cushite Arab
Stop lying, you are addicted to replying. I am helping you look legit. As far as Haplogroup goes, That is the reason I said the Somali genetic Haplogroup can be found in Kosovo, Albania, Southern Italy, Iberian peninsula, Morocco and Other North African and Middle eastern countries. The key fact here is that the Somalis have highest rate of the said Haplogroup in Today's nations and the rest can be found in the other countries and regions I mentioned. Somalis remain isolated and congregated in the Horn and their closest Haplorelatives are berbers who spread that Gene pool all the way To Kosovo.
You don't even know how haplogroups work, Somali haplogroup kulaha you know nothing

If you pay attention to what you are saying, the supremacy of Arabic language is based on your interpretation of why the Quran was revealed in Arabic. Do you have Evidence for that interpretation? The reality is that your feelings are just your feelings and your interpretation of the reason the Quran was revealed in Arabic doesn't jive well with the message of the Quran nor was it mentioned in the Quran.

You are making up things and you are the one who is ignorant of Allah's religion.

PS: Answer the question of why Allah has chosen Arabic based on the Quran and Sunnah. The matter can be settled with the answer you provide. You need Scriptural replies, replies based on Quran and Authentic Hadeeth. If you can NOT provide answers, your ideas are not based on Islam.
every scholar in the history of Islam will agree with me.
literally, ask any imam, or scholar, they will give the answer
I dont need Quran or sunnah , it is literal common sense, if you lack so much common sense, that the greatest book ever to exist, is in a language which is not the greatest, you are a literal idiot

And what haplogroup is that? 😂

I am one of the first individuals who submitted DNA to a company for Ancestry analysis brother. You were in primary school prolly in those days, the days when somali samples came back as 60% African and 40% West Eurasian. I know few things about genetics. I admitt I am not one of those obsessed somalis about genetic history. I know enough to know where somalis fall among nations and ethnic groups.

Carry on with your Original Arab saga.

every scholar in the history of Islam will agree with me.
literally, ask any imam, or scholar, they will give the answer
I dont need Quran or sunnah , it is literal common sense, if you lack so much common sense, that the greatest book ever to exist, is in a language which is not the greatest, you are a literal idiot
Coolio,

That is where you are wrong. Saying stuff like" I know", "I feel like" when it comes to important islamic issues. Present the evidence for your interpretation of the reason why Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic. I can help you with the answer, but I want you to make the effort first and dig into the subject for your benefit and for the benefit of others. Use google search.

I want you to think about the following:

- Allah sent many messengers and prophets in the past. These prophets and messengers spoke their native tongues and communicated to their people in their native languages. With these Islamic facts mentioned in the Quran, Did you see a mention of these nations and tribes having supremacy over other human beings by virtue of them having a messegner who spoke their language? And their lkanguage, was it declared supreme for the same reason of having a proiphet and a messenger?

- Why is there a need to make Arabs supreme over other human beings and use the Quran for that racist end?

- There is difference beetween learning arabic and loving it because it enables a muslim to understand the Quran, and Promoting an Ethnic agenda like Arabism that has no basis in Islam. It is offensive. Everyone has a race and language, so let us not get confused about the objective of Islam.

I know that's why I'm asking you what the haplogroup is,and autosomal DNA has nothing to do with haplogroups you autist you're a literal jaahil 💀

You said you won't reply to me Abti. I feel bad to have deflated your parade. Raalli ahow Abti. Kinda feel guilty. Iska sheego Carabnimada.

Seems like ciise are just Somalized Canfar

Perhaps the ones who are mixed with them but pure Ciise is a brother to Isaqs, Samaroon and Biyomaal in the south. They are four brothers from Dir Ancestor. This is based on the pure somali clan history. Before Pre-Arab and Colonial propaganda soiled the minds of some somalis.

Coolio,

That is where you are wrong. Saying stuff like" I know", "I feel like" when it comes to important islamic issues. Present the evidence for your interpretation of the reason why Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic. I can help you with the answer, but I want you to make the effort first and dig into the subject for your benefit and for the benefit of others. Use google search.

I want you to think about the following:

- Allah sent many messengers and prophets in the past. These prophets and messengers spoke their native tongues and communicated to their people in their native languages. With these Islamic facts mentioned in the Quran, Did you see a mention of these nations and tribes having supremacy over other human beings by virtue of them having a messegner who spoke their language? And their lkanguage, was it declared supreme for the same reason of having a proiphet and a messenger?

- Why is there a need to make Arabs supreme over other human beings and use the Quran for that racist end?

- There is difference beetween learning arabic and loving it because it enables a muslim to understand the Quran, and Promoting an Ethnic agenda like Arabism that has no basis in Islam. It is offensive. Everyone has a race and language, so let us not get confused about the objective of Islam.
Its not I feel or think, its the consensus amongst scholars, its a common sense fact.

Allah sent messengers to different people in their native tongue, whatever language Allah sends a book in, depending on how supreme that book is over other books, shows how supreme that language is, the hebrew language, is better than other languages by the virtue of the fact Allah chose to reveal books through this language, the language was good enough to reveal Gods words in. Some languages, in and within themselves are not fit for Allah to send down a book in, which is why we see only some languages where Allah sent down books in, and they are concentrated in certain areas of the world.

The nations and tribes are not the same as a language, just because your language is superior does not mean you are superior. Anyone can speak hebrew, anyone can speak arabic, it isn't restricted to a race, the language is superior not the race.

Also it is clear Allah favoured certain races of people by virtue of the fact there ancestors were righteous, take the Jews for example, Allah favoured them over any over nation, and they got multiple Prophets and messengers, the superiority of the Jews in the past over other nations is clear,
This is the same with the Muslims, because we have Arabic and the Quran, and the sunnah all of which is in the best most eloquent language to reveal the commands, every Muslim has to know atleast a little but of Arabic,

the fact Arabic is superior to other languages is clear, if Allah wanted to reveal the Quran in a better language he would have, but Arabic is the best language

Its not I feel or think, its the consensus amongst scholars, its a common sense fact.

Allah sent messengers to different people in their native tongue, whatever language Allah sends a book in, depending on how supreme that book is over other books, shows how supreme that language is, the hebrew language, is better than other languages by the virtue of the fact Allah chose to reveal books through this language, the language was good enough to reveal Gods words in. Some languages, in and within themselves are not fit for Allah to send down a book in, which is why we see only some languages where Allah sent down books in, and they are concentrated in certain areas of the world.

The nations and tribes are not the same as a language, just because your language is superior does not mean you are superior. Anyone can speak hebrew, anyone can speak arabic, it isn't restricted to a race, the language is superior not the race.

Also it is clear Allah favoured certain races of people by virtue of the fact there ancestors were righteous, take the Jews for example, Allah favoured them over any over nation, and they got multiple Prophets and messengers, the superiority of the Jews in the past over other nations is clear,
This is the same with the Muslims, because we have Arabic and the Quran, and the sunnah all of which is in the best most eloquent language to reveal the commands, every Muslim has to know atleast a little but of Arabic,

the fact Arabic is superior to other languages is clear, if Allah wanted to reveal the Quran in a better language he would have, but Arabic is the best language

First of All,

You misunderstand the verses that talk about jews being chosen over others. The favour is not based on their Jewry.

A- The favour/preference mentioned in the verse, was on the ancestors of the contemperoraries, the ancestors who were muslims and whom were saved from Pharoah. They were the muslims who followed our prophet Musa pbuh. The verses in which Allah reminded the contemporary jews who were standing against, and debating on a daily basis with our messenger, were not the ones who were favoured but rather their ancestors who were saved. The verses are an invite for the contemporary jews standing against the prophet to accept Islam, by reminding the favours Allah bestowed on their forefathers who followed Moses. There is zero connection to jewish ethnicity or racial preference in the verses you alluded to.

Somewhere else in the Quran, Allah objected to such claims of favourability. Arabs were commonly reminded of their Jaahilyah and lack of messenger among them by their jewish neighbours as an insult. Islam refuted those racial claims as mere claims and declared huamns to be equal in the eyes of God regardless of who had a prophet or not. The Quran said, the jews would be punished like the rest of mankind for their sins so if there was a favour bestowed on them by God, surely that wouldn;t have happened. This rejection happened when they called themselves " The children of Allah and his favourites". Same claims now some ignorant fools of Arab descent are making among muslims. There is zero religious value associated with being jewish, just as there is zero religious value associated with being an ARAB. Arabs do in fact have millions who deny Allah's oneness whereas the Jewish community traditionally has a belief that aligns with Islamic Towheed.

I am for muslims learning Arabic, including the majority of Arabs today who can not understand the Quran unless they study classical Arabic of the Quran type. And that would be to the extent I would say anything useful about Arabic. For understanding Islam. I ahve no inkling of calloing better than other langauges and make uncalled for race based claims. Forn one, I am not Arab and it would offend me greatly if someone said that to me. I am a muslim because I agree with the Islamic message, I am not a muslim to care about someone else's ethnicity and their language.

Using the Quran and the messenger of Allah to stake a higher ethnic position among nations and undeservedly, is the same claims the Jewish people made. Both are objectionable.

Cush

Cushite Arab
You said you won't reply to me Abti. I feel bad to have deflated your parade. Raalli ahow Abti. Kinda feel guilty. Iska sheego Carabnimada.
Says the retard who can't even understand basic haplogroups and thinks autosomal DNA is related to it and that Kosovans are Somalis, you're a literal retard with a 32 IQ and you think you're a professor of genetics and history of the region, I'm much more well versed than you autist

The haplogroup E1B1B originated in the Levant from the first farming communities called the Natufians, they spread everywhere from the North Africa to Arabia to as far as Anatolia, these Anatolians migrated to Albania and Greece and deep into Europe to as far as Turkmenistan, so no this haplogroup is not Somali

According to top DNA companies and the Barnabas study the haplogroup E-V32 has origins in the Akkadian kingdom and is the top mutation for the empire, this is according to archaeology and linguists as horners have the most similarities to them culturally and linguistically

You're a Jaahil on this topic, shut your mouth

You can't even differentiate Autosomal and Y DNA like the retard you are yet think you can speak to be about genetics war naga tag 😂

Also according to Islamic sources, Ibnal Kathir states the lineage off Cush goes back to Shem, through Nimrood, if Nimrood lived there it proves all Cushites are from Akkadia
1697054902437.png
1697054909379.png
1697054927375.png
1697054943284.png
1697055006510.png

The favour is not based on their Jewry.
I never said it was

A- The favour/preference mentioned in the verse, was on the ancestors of the contemperoraries, the ancestors who were muslims and whom were saved from Pharoah. They were the muslims who followed our prophet Musa pbuh. The verses in which Allah reminded the contemporary jews who were standing against, and debating on a daily basis with our messenger, were not the ones who were favoured but rather their ancestors who were saved. The verses are an invite for the contemporary jews standing against the prophet to accept Islam, by reminding the favours Allah bestowed on their forefathers who followed Moses. There is zero connection to jewish ethnicity or racial preference in the verses you alluded to.
you just repeated what I already said
someone else's ethnicity and their language.
the arabic language has nothing to do with ethnicity, anyone can speak Arabic, also do you actually believe there is no such thing as superiority in language? do you believe all languages are the same?
Using the Quran and the messenger of Allah to stake a higher ethnic position among nations and undeservedly, is the same claims the Jewish people made. Both are objectionable.
nowhere did i mention anything about ethnicity

you wrote an essay on a strawman, nothing i said in my paragraph has to do with ethnicity, I am talking about language, language is an objective measure of the way people communicate ideas, objectively language can sound nicer, articulate better, express ideas better than others, be more eloquent and make more sense.
This has absolutely nothing to do with race

Cush

Cushite Arab
I never said it was

the arabic language has nothing to do with ethnicity, anyone can speak Arabic, also do you actually believe there is no such thing as superiority in language? do you believe all languages are the same?

you wrote an essay on a strawman, nothing i said in my paragraph has to do with ethnicity, I am talking about language, language is an objective measure of the way people communicate ideas, objectively language can sound nicer, articulate better, express ideas better than others, be more eloquent and make more sense.
This guy is an absolute retard, he tries to speak so confidently like he knows it all yet doesn't know a drop in the ocean of Cushitic history, and can't even differentiate between Y DNA and autosomal DNA, 2 completely different things, he even tried to claim Kosovans have a Somali haplogroup, wa nin waalan, check my recent post and see how I karbashed him and educated him, if this fucker responds to me again with his autsist nonsense I'm blocking him
Might leave him unblocked just to laugh at his hilarious logic 😂 :drakelaugh:

Says the retard who can't even understand basic haplogroups and thinks autosomal DNA is related to it and that Kosovans are Somalis, you're a literal retard with a 32 IQ and you think you're a professor of genetics and history of the region, I'm much more well versed than you autist

The haplogroup E1B1B originated in the Levant from the first farming communities called the Natufians, they spread everywhere from the North Africa to Arabia to as far as Anatolia, these Anatolians migrated to Albania and Greece and deep into Europe to as far as Turkmenistan, so no this haplogroup is not Somali

According to top DNA companies and the Barnabas study the haplogroup E-V32 has origins in the Akkadian kingdom and is the top mutation for the empire, this is according to archaeology and linguists as horners have the most similarities to them culturally and linguistically

You're a Jaahil on this topic, shut your mouth

You can't even differentiate Autosomal and Y DNA like the retard you are yet think you can speak to be about genetics war naga tag 😂

Also according to Islamic sources, Ibnal Kathir states the lineage off Cush goes back to Shem, through Nimrood, if Nimrood lived there it proves all Cushites are from Akkadia
View attachment 298409View attachment 298410View attachment 298411View attachment 298413View attachment 298414

So if we are the real Arabs, than who is the real Somalis?

I never said it was

Did you not say Jews were favoured without explaining what the favoratism was based upon and left it to the reader to deduce that is was based on their jewish heritage? Now that I corrected your statement, you meant different? Oki.

Islam strongly objects to racial and linguistic preferences as a means of superiority among human beings. Arabic is included. It is a language. Bring me a statement from Porphet Mohammed pbuh that states Arabic language is superior? I will not say a single word of objection and will repent for the sin of ignorantly stating my stance afterwards.

Don't tell me Scholars, I said the Prophet pbuh. If you can not quote a Quranic verse and hadeeth for me, then it is your racial feelings clouding your mind.

A muslim doesn't care about supremacy of anything as it relates to human beings. Values and conduct matter.

Cush

Cushite Arab
So if we are the real Arabs, than who is the real Somalis?
Somalis are Arabs, just because we are paternally not Puntites doesn't mean were not Somali, many Egyptians have Arab tribes yet flex ancient Egypt

The Puntites themselves were Arabs and controlled parts of Arabia, and that's how we entered Somalia

Punt is 4000+ years old, yet the Somali population is 15 million, 80% are E-Y18629, a 2600 year old Arab haplogroup and the rest are T-M70, another Semitic haplogroup which didn't even exist in the first melenium bc

And Somalis are nomads, if we were really these advanced ancient powerful people with architectural marvels, wtf are literally all clans descended from 900-1200 year old haplogroups, had we been so old, we'd have ancient clans with TMRCAs of 2000 years, secondly most Somalis are nomads and xoolo dhaqato and barely had any major inherited infrastructure, Xamar and Marka are all Persian and Arab buildings so how did this down grade happen?

Somali means nomad, Arab means nomad

Ffs we already match on E-Y18629 don't even argue

This guy is an absolute retard, he tries to speak so confidently like he knows it all yet doesn't know a drop in the ocean of Cushitic history, and can't even differentiate between Y DNA and autosomal DNA, 2 completely different things, he even tried to claim Kosovans have a Somali haplogroup, wa nin waalan, check my recent post and see how I karbashed him and educated him, if this fucker responds to me again with his autsist nonsense I'm blocking him
Might leave him unblocked just to laugh a his hilarious logic 😂 :drakelaugh:

You blocked me? stop lying saxib, your Original Arab ego wouldn't let you miss what I wrote.

Trending

Latest posts