Arabs dont love you like you love them

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

I did not make this thread to give an excuse for people to slander Arabs. I made this thread to tell you this idolising is not reciprocal. Love yourself and be neutral towards the arabs just like you would with any other people.

This thread is mainly targeted at
@Cush
@Al Adnani
@Hamzza

You can make your theories about how somalis are Arabs but at the end of the day when we talk about reality we need to recognise that Arabs view non-muslim Arabs to be closer to them than muslim non-Arabs.

No one is saying you cant like arabs but recognise reality and donโ€™t embarrass yourself.

Cush

Cushite Arab

I did not make this thread to give an excuse for people to slander Arabs. I made this thread to tell you this idolising is not reciprocal. Love yourself and be neutral towards the arabs just like you would with any other people.

@Cush
@Al Adnani
@Hamzza

You can make your theories about how somalis are Arabs but at the end of the day when we talk about reality we need to recognise that Arabs view non-muslim Arabs to be closer to them than muslim non-Arabs.

No one is saying you cant like arabs but recognise reality and donโ€™t embarrass yourself.
The modern Arabs are not even Arabs and I explained this countless times, so this thread has no effect on me and I don't care about them

@Cush
@Al Adnani
@Hamzza

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The modern Arabs are not even Arabs and I explained this countless times, so this thread has no effect on me and I don't care about them
Im sure your so enlightened to tell millions of people your not Arab but i am. Please walaal take your schizophrenia medication.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Im sure your so enlightened to tell millions of people your not Arab but i am. Please walaal take your schizophrenia medication.
I don't even claim Arab in public and I never will, my simple goal is to evidence how we are the real Arabs and the ancient Arabs got replaced in this is evidenced by genetics, historical sources and Hadith, I want to prove this because Somalis have been lied to
Other than that I don't care about them and have no relation to them nor do I want to claim them due to the "Arab" now being synonymous with the ones in Arabia today
You're a fool I've already explained countless times modern Arabs aren't original Arabs and they are sheegaads the original Arabs were dark skinned Cushites

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I wouldn't associate with arabs like that. We are muslims so share bond but ethnicity and race plays a big part, even though tribalism is haram we are human.

As a Somali I've had nothing but good interactions with Sudanese, Eritrean and Ethiopians both muslim and Christian. This is real life though not internet were the second futuh happens. So I'd say I'm closer to Horners, it's maybe cause we all look the same and we all just chill. Like imagine being the only somali in a group of MENA people. Your are obviously the odd one out. But that doesn't mean I politically align with other horners.

Cush

Cushite Arab
:damn: :damn:
This thread just destroyed that man, he probably became an arab hater after that
And that's exactly why I am on this mission, so Somalis know the truth and they don't feel an inferiority complex and so they don't turn into Waaqists and these hotep weirdos, the nigga is getting mad when they are all sheegads,

I don't even claim Arab in public and I never will, my simple goal is to evidence how we are the real Arabs and the ancient Arabs got replaced in this is evidenced by genetics, historical sources and Hadith, I want to prove this because Somalis have been lied to
Other than that I don't care about them and have no relation to them nor do I want to claim them due to the "Arab" now being synonymous with the ones in Arabia today
dont cushitic people come from the same place as west africans?

Internet Nomad

VIP
I respect that.

Internet Nomad

VIP
:damn: :damn:
This thread just destroyed that man, he probably became an arab hater after that
Honestly he probably brushed it off and takfird the whole subreddit. You have no clue how delusional some of these guys are.

Hamzza

VIP
We are the Arabs in question. We don't care about what delusional people think of us. The question itself was silly. It's like an Egyptian or Syrian saying: what do you Arabs think of us pretending to be not an Arab himself

Cush

Cushite Arab
dont cushitic people come from the same place as west africans?
Nigga are you high? Wtf, you know nothing

Cushites are descnendants of Shem, our ancestors were Natufian hunter gatherers who lived in the Levant
This is verified by Ibnul Kathir who said the geneology of Nimrood the king of the Akkadians, Ibrahim AS's people which went back to Shem and the original towrah states Ibrahim AS was the son of Cush
And wtf would a Cushite move all the way to Mesopatania? Did he fly there? It's clear his qawm were also Cushites