Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wow @Octavian your emotions just exploded with 'don't ruin my allah fantasy' I love the story I was taught even though I know it's rubbish but I want to hold onto it because I love christmas stories about new life and happiness sitting by a river of wine and milk and getting rewards. Nacala iyo zinjiga ku yaal you stone age piece of shit. I condemn u and your backwardness. I worship power, money, intelligence, and stoicism, and being the leader of world knowledge, that's my god waryaa, the dunya and the products and goods and services and being supreme.

I don't give a f*ck about praying, fasting, and all that stupid poor man shit and that's why u live in sewerage and the strong nations can wipe u out and u live on sadaqa of secularist and u still have the nerve to abuse. ONE NUKE and your whole islam is gone u fuckin nacas.

I WORSHIP THE KAFFIREEN BECUSE THEY HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF WEALTH, TECHNOLOGY, MIGHT, POWER, AND EVERYTHING. I HAVE SURRENDERED TO KAFFIREEN AND REJECT THE POOR, DESTITUTE, IGNORANT, WAR LIFESTYLE OF THE STONE AGE MUSLIM
I AM FINE | Wojak / Feels Guy | Know Your Meme
i pray to kaferiene luuk me stueic buurr

Xaruun

VIP
Speaking Arabic is fine, as a second language but what's cringy is seeing Somalis dress exactly like Arabs. At least freestyle it like the old school Somalis did with their amazing outfits.

Are you not embarrassed walking around looking like a naked person who found some Arab clothes.

This is when Somali men had cultural pride.

EcEyN9oXsAEXn7f.jpg
:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur I thought u were better then this game of 'emotion' and 'qashin' as you know I am fierce secularist and very stoic about emotions and put 'reason' first above all else. Why are u joing the 'qashin' game, u sounding like a fuckin 5 year old who was told 'santa is fake' and they scream 'booooooooooooooooo' with their emotions, their kids which is understandle. But u as a grown ass man being told Allah is no different to santa and responding with the same 5 year old response of 'qashin' is the level your at today. The Kaffir are winning the world. Islam is dead and going the way to 'zeus' and their man made stories, it will be 'documented' as history of ancient mythologies.

nigga you just admited somalis were never influnce by other people now your changing your story :what1: make up your mind
I never said tht I said non Somalis had power over Somalis which influences tht is what it someone to change you way of life and language
I never said tht u just understood wrong

Trending

Latest posts