Arabization is the worst that happened to Somalis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hassan mahat the Dr Osman supports you. Why would I support an idealogy that promotes and says this 'comes first and is the law' of the land and all answers must be found thru this methodology.

1605174367975.jpeg

When Secularism clearly says the answers to life comes from our brains not 'faith or praying'

what-every-teacher-should-know-about-the-science-of-learning.jpg

I know where I am fighting for. I ain't sitting nowhere near that arab culture. I lost all respect for them when I see no evidence of their 'success', haday jidka xaqqa ku socodan, why are they failing worldwide? That is why I left Islam, I threw out. I feel so liberated sxb, no more trying to please people or using boring ass prayers and rituals that never changes a damn thing.

It's two different approaches to life and outlook and they are not compatible. Brain vs Faith weeye, you either choose one, u can't mishmash the two and create a mushakal. I will never believe in anything untill I see 'proof' sxb, and I hope your the same. I doubt a god would exist that teaches u to follow what u hear and obey it, that's 'man made' for sure.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nigga you trippin Arabisation never happened to us. If you want know what Arabization looks like just ask our neighbors Sudan :ufdup: :russsmug:

What is there to learn about there is no such Somali language or script nor system of government tht Somalis made nor culture
What do you mean there isnt any somali language, nigga what do you speak? Adopting latin script isnt odd since many have done the same, and we've had many kingdoms which is a form of governance. Are you even Somali?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hassan mahat let me give u a beautiful quote by an atheist in the modern era. We are in space age times yet we have stone age minds. There is no excuse to believe in magic or gods in this day n age, the age of ignorance is where god is needed, a society as it finds out knowledge starts to leave god and sees it was a method to use to explain the world because they didn't have 'science'. This is why religious people hate science, it's proof sxb, they have no proof of their assertions. There is no difference between a religious person today and someone who worshipped 'zeus' or pharoah gods. Their all based on faith not an iota of science involved.

Hey, chill out and be open minded.
What do you mean by “I am Muslim before anything” ? You are an African black before anything else
Go live in a mud-hut or slum like "Black Africans" do. If you put being "black & African 1st". You've clearly got a few screws loose if you can't call out westernisation as well or are you a Larper who wants Somalis to end up cucked & proud degenerates like the descendents of Niger Congo ppl?
Ed4M_GfWsAEpt9C.jpeg
El2VOcBX0AEIV0x.jpeg

What these people who complain about Arabization want is for women to abandon their hijabs and walk around wearing guntiino with our arms bare like our grandmothers and great-grandmothers on display. As Muslims we do not consider that progress, our ayeeyos in their youth did not understand that Islamically that is haraam. Now that they do alhamdulliah, they all wear the correct hijab.

The fact that as a nation we have let go of things that are boderline shirk and lack of hijab, is great! Inshallah I just hope one day our akhlaaq and spirituality matches our outward appearce.

I want Somalis to wear Hijab/Modest dress with a cultural twist so that we can be distinguishable from other nations.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Niggas will wear jeans and a tshirt
then see a brother wearing a thawb and scream why are you wearing non cultural clothes, war go wear a macawis marka , nacas.

and “Wahabism” or Salafiyyah,May allah pour it upon Soomaalida like Robabka Dayrtiyo Gu’da😍,hana ku qaboojiyo sida dabeysha jilaal, hana ku nastaan sidii xagaaga

I want Somalis to wear Hijab/Modest dress with a cultural twist so that we can be distinguishable from other nations.

As long as we persevere our traditional clothing, why do Somalis need to be distinguishable on a day to day basis.

Somali hooyos already are distinguishable, the Somali jilbab is without doubt Somali, everyone associates it with Somalis and hardly any group wear it.

Its clear to see, when people rant about Arabization of Somali dress, its clearly due to the fact that they dislike the Somali jilbaab, or that the have issues with modesty sadly.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Somali jilbaab and its mismatched brightly coloured outfits Somalis back home love to wear. Prefer abayas and Arab jilbaabs. I think the materials look better and I love black.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That is true, but only because my university is near so no need for moving. What do you mean atrocious claims? I also saw you hate jews, very classy
Why make a claim you have no knowledge of? I don’t hate Jews. I do have my opinion on them but I do know that you

you
Are a troll. You cannot be serious, or you are just pretending to be a Somali Muslim surfing the internet. Go outside take a break see the real world :camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go live in a mud-hut or slum like "Black Africans" do. If you put being "black & African 1st". You've clearly got a few screws loose if you can't call out westernisation as well or are you a Larper who wants Somalis to end up cucked & proud degenerates like the descendents of Niger Congo ppl? View attachment 152159View attachment 152160

You imbecile Africans are backwards not due to color becuz they had civilizations also. It's due to 'religion' which is why u see the same poverty across all societies who are religious. Religion is the reason of poverty. They use prayers and rituals thinking it will change a world made of maths and pure physics. There is not a single salat or fast that u do will ever change your trajectory. U will even see this poverty and backwardness with the 'amish' in th western world, as they revert back to stone age living and farming because that's all religion leads too. It doesn't lead to power or strength or even competition with secularism who use pure maths and science and create the technology of the world. U sit there and pray for it lol.

It's funny when religious people call other religious people 'poor and dumb' yet ignore the unifying factor is they hold onto 'stone age' ideas lol which is the root cause of your backwardness. Abadoning religion is the best cure, just discard it, don't sit there defending it because it only shows your 'cadifad' and 'emotion' which proves our point kuma dhisno diintu wax caqli ah because there is no caqli to teach people there is some unseen force in the world watching u everyday lol, this is superstitious, its no different to the greek gods your just another mythology like they'res. Allah is the same as Zeus, just pure stone age mythologies

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Octavian nothing but 'qashin' emotion ayaa ka soo baxay because that is all your religon stands on 'cadifaad and emotions' u respond with emotions because your religion was created thru an 'emotional desire' lol. Keep up the qashin of my posts while I remain fiercely stoic and showing people how you hold onto a mythology in the 21st century thinking a book and doing what it says will rescue you from some imaginary hell fire. Your god Allah is just another 'zeus' in the world, he will disappear when 'science' penetrates your society, the only reason he exists in your nation is due to a rejection of science and ignorant people. Allah survives on 'dumb people' because dumb people believe in god.

Amish is good evidence to see what happens when u reject science and revert to god, u just become poor and backwards and farmers and never progress from such tasks done by 'neolithic' age 15000 years ago. As @Omar del Sur once said 'GOD IS DEAD' and i'll add the only reason he is alive is due to 'science not penetrating ignorant societies'

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Octavian nothing but 'qashin' emotion ayaa ka soo baxay because that is all your religon stands on 'cadifaad and emotions' u respond with emotions because your religion was created thru an 'emotional desire' lol. Keep up the qashin of my posts while I remain fiercely stoic and showing people how you hold onto a mythology in the 21st century thinking a book and doing what it says will rescue you from some imaginary hell fire. Your god Allah is just another 'zeus' in the world, he will disappear when 'science' penetrates your society, the only reason he exists in your nation is due to a rejection of science and ignorant people. Allah survives on 'dumb people' because dumb people believe in god.

Amish is good evidence to see what happens when u reject science and revert to god, u just become poor and backwards and farmers and never progress from such tasks done by 'neolithic' age 15000 years ago. As @Omar del Sur once said 'GOD IS DEAD' and i'll add the only reason he is alive is due to 'science not penetrating ignorant societies'
go ovulate somehere else u ape

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most Somalis hate Islam due to Arab or some 'cultural' reason. I am bit different, I hate Islam because it leads to you becoming weak, poor, dependent. I hate Islam because I don't see any fruits from Islam for me to 'promote the idealogy'. I only worship the 'dunya' anigu, I am that type since I don't hold onto a belief of an after life, so everything on this earth is my priority and I hold onto the philosophy to make the world a better place then I entered it.

I want my descendants to progress and that is all my life goals are. I want to see rich and strong somalia and I can't see that thru if stone age idealogies are still rushing thru the people mind, those stone age idealogies need to be cancelled out and maths and physics taught and engineering and beautiful medicine and all the wonderful knowledge of the world, not 'reciting a stupid book and trying to win some beautiful voice competition' I wud shut down these stone age religious school and burn mosques and qurans and deport anyone who wants this life style to move to mecca where it comes from.

But my hate for Islam isn't because of arab or any of that like it's for Somalis in general, it's because I don't see Islam leading the world in anything and I see it failing in everything so thats why I want it discarded from Somalia, wax qashin ah lama si haysto, waa la tura, u evolve and change, not stay the same or else you go extinct. It's as simple as that really for me.

I am not talking about Islam. I am specifically addressing Wahhabism, and speaking Arabic all the time as if we are arabs. We have rich culture, so what is the problem guys?

If I see another Somali saying we are arabs
giphy.gif
arabization never happend in somalia let it go sxb you sound desperate to be arab :comeon:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Why make a claim you have no knowledge of? I don’t hate Jews. I do have my opinion on them but I do know that you

you
Are a troll. You cannot be serious, or you are just pretending to be a Somali Muslim surfing the internet. Go outside take a break see the real world :camby:
Wallahi, I am not a troll. You gave me qashin multiple times. I am
arabization never happend in somalia let it go sxb you sound desperate to be arab :comeon:
i despise arabs saxiib.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow @Octavian your emotions just exploded with 'don't ruin my allah fantasy' I love the story I was taught even though I know it's rubbish but I want to hold onto it because I love christmas stories about new life and happiness sitting by a river of wine and milk and getting rewards. Nacala iyo zinjiga ku yaal you stone age piece of shit. I condemn u and your backwardness. I worship power, money, intelligence, and stoicism, and being the leader of world knowledge, that's my god waryaa, the dunya and the products and goods and services and being supreme.

I don't give a f*ck about praying, fasting, and all that stupid poor man shit and that's why u live in sewerage and the strong nations can wipe u out and u live on sadaqa of secularist and u still have the nerve to abuse. ONE NUKE and your whole islam is gone u fuckin nacas.

I WORSHIP THE KAFFIREEN BECUSE THEY HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF WEALTH, TECHNOLOGY, MIGHT, POWER, AND EVERYTHING. I HAVE SURRENDERED TO KAFFIREEN AND REJECT THE POOR, DESTITUTE, IGNORANT, WAR LIFESTYLE OF THE STONE AGE MUSLIM

Trending

Latest posts