arab youtuber who said somalis are slaves has apologized and admitted it was a mistake

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
nah sahib hes one of those puesodo intellectuals with a large following so he was very stubborn and refused to take down the video when we asked him then we asked if he could edit the Somalis are slaves bit he refused then he stubbornly concedes and lies and says he meant Somali Bantus and not ethnic Somalis

:nahgirl:hes lucky we didnt take down the whole video
Ok I was wrong then.

I stand by what I said, clearly you have too much time on your hand as he said. You should have corrected him like a normal person and kept it moving.
Normally I would agree with what you’re saying as it’s the most logical and mature way of dealing with things but people like this are not looking for reasoning and will not back down from their disinformation. Spreading lies on a platform is very dangerous as it shows he’s cocky and arrogant enough to not go through a fact check before publishing his video, someone out there will believe these lies no matter how small they are. Better to just crush them before they spread.

They live like this, and think they're better than anyone
over-600-slums-in-karachi-safe-havens-for-criminals-1467195550-7146.jpg

Racism is not tolerated, people like sincity are bootlickers

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
These guys create history as they please.

Ignore them. When the geopolitics situation changes, we can enslave theirs asses.
we can only change our situation together bro it doesn't matter what side of Somalia produces pirates or terrorists we have to work together to change our situation and get back on top

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dude is Pakistani wallahi bun the hatred guys. Look how these guys with inferiorly complex for Arabs are chimping out. He is Pakistani but good that he got schooled.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Akhi you hate Arabs so much you did not even take the chance to check his background just to take a jab at Arabs in your thread title just because I point this out I am a coon lol.
:mjlol: it was a joke relax LMFAO besides hes a pakistani who claims to be Pakistani their are many who claim Arab I happened to know some of them they are ashamed of their Indian heritage

@geeljire madaxweyne one day I hope to see you lose weight, dropt the effiminate mannerisms, sing samo kuwaar and proclaim your Arab heritage yaa akhi :hemad:
:bell: appreciate the advice but i think i need to gain some weight first i look like a skinny stick

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
:mjlol: it was a joke relax LMFAO besides hes a pakistani who claims to be Pakistani their are many who claim Arab I happened to know some of them they are ashamed of their Indian heritage

:bell: appreciate the advice but i think i need to gain some weight first i look like a skinny stick

Dunno who u think u lying to saaxib. I've seen ur pfp before :ulyin::hemad:

Trending