arab youtuber who said somalis are slaves has apologized and admitted it was a mistake

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

:mjlaugh:and now he offered an explanation and has left a disclaimer comment where he admitted he made a mistake and now "claims" he meant Somali bantus and not ethnic somalis
1586613860074.png

this all started on discord where the Somalis caught him out, he got scared and decided to leave a message on his youtube video
:trumpsmirk:long story short i dont think he will be messing with somalis again

screencapture-discordapp-channels-594264971483938859-594264972217810947-688407334308937754-202...png

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If anything you came out looking like idiots cause he finds you so unstable he avoids your entire history.

If anything you came out looking like idiots cause he finds you so unstable he avoids your entire history.
people should be all cool and take being called slaves in stride huh and correct the error with finesse
especially with the stigma and tragic history it has in sub saharan nations
intense backlash is given and his views on us dont matter

Djokovic

Somali Arab

:mjlaugh:and now he offered an explanation and has left a disclaimer comment where he admitted he made a mistake and now "claimes" he meant Somali bantus and not ethnic somalis
View attachment 105763

this all started on discord where the Somalis caught him out, he got scared and decided to leave a message on his youtube video
:trumpsmirk:long story short i dont think he will be messing with somalis again

View attachment 105783
He’s a Paki mate not Arab

repo

VIP
people should be all cool and take being called slaves in stride huh and correct the error with finesse
especially with the stigma and tragic history it has in sub saharan nations
intense backlash is given and his views on us dont matter
A polite correction is warranted but the fact that he says he wants to steer away from Somali history altogether tells me a bunch of incels probably attacked him.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
we dont need a racists opinion about us anyways we should stand up for ourselves otherwise people will feel the need to step on us its called standing your ground sahib

:camby:you shouldnt feel sorry for a guy who says shit like this
1586618245446.png

repo

VIP
we dont need a racists opinion about us anyways we should stand up for ourselves otherwise people will feel the need to step on us its called standing your ground sahib

:camby:you shouldnt feel sorry for a guy who says shit like this
View attachment 105812
I stand by what I said, clearly you have too much time on your hand as he said. You should have corrected him like a normal person and kept it moving.

Imagine calling an entire ethnicity slaves and then doubling down with stereotypes
And nikkas will still jump to ass kiss

People get jumped for less.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I stand by what I said, clearly you have too much time on your hand as he said. You should have corrected him like a normal person and kept it moving.
nah sahib hes one of those puesodo intellectuals with a large following so he was very stubborn and refused to take down the video when we asked him then we asked if he could edit the Somalis are slaves bit he refused then he stubbornly concedes and lies and says he meant Somali Bantus and not ethnic Somalis

:nahgirl:hes lucky we didnt take down the whole video

Trending