Arab twitter says your a tourist in Islam if you can’t speak Arabic /Somali twitter diagrees

Islamic culture so you want Somalis to give up there religion which they have been following for 1400 years
Where did i said tht dont put word into my mouth
Where does quran say somalis have To dress khmiss and abayas and arabs headscarf and to take arabic islamic names tht is prounouns arabic
Somali ppl can make their own headscarf and modest islamic clothing
If i get married and have kids gender female i wknt Let put arabic islamic cloths nor islamic arabic names only somali islamic cloth and somali islamic names
IMG_0363.JPG

Like those womans tht are Wearing somali islamic cloths
You clearly have agenda

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Where did i said tht dont put word into my mouth
Where does quran say somalis have To dress khmiss and abayas and arabs headscarf and to take arabic islamic names tht is prounouns arabic
Somali ppl can make their own headscarf and modest islamic clothing
If i get married and have kids gender female i wknt Let put arabic islamic cloths nor islamic arabic names only somali islamic cloth and somali islamic names
View attachment 179671
Like those womans tht are Wearing somali islamic cloths
You clearly have agenda
No you have an agenda because people in Somalia do not have a problem with hijabs or Arabic names

We get a lot of benefits from being in the arab league. Also their is no somali Islam or Arab islam there is just islam.
I didnt say tht i only said islamic somali cloths which means somali islamic cloths is design by muslims somali
Btw arabs design their arab islamic clothd in Their culture it is how is design tht makes different

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
This is what cultural imperialism looks like. Right now, it is "if you don't speak Arabic, you are not a real Muslim." Tomorrow it will be "If you don't wear thawb, you are not a real Muslim." These imperialists will continue to problematise aspects of our culture until we are just as deracinated as the Sudanese are. We need a government that embraces our culture and heritage and protects them from these actors.

No you have an agenda because people in Somalia do not have a problem with hijabs or Arabic names
Idc what ppl wear what i care is pushing arab agenda to arabinize somali ppl
Gabsaar is islamic say what u want
Go tell rabs to take islamic somali names and see if they have problem or not
I am gonna change my Last first and Last names tht is islamic arab names
Dont care

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
This is what cultural imperialism looks like. Right now, it is "if you don't speak Arabic, you are not a real Muslim." Tomorrow it will be "If you don't wear thawb, you are not a real Muslim." These imperialists will continue to problematise aspects of our culture until we are just as deracinated as the Sudanese are. We need a government that embraces our culture and heritage and protects them from these actors.
It's not about you are not a real muslim if you don't know Arabic but it's to understand the Qur'an in its true form. If we translate it, the beauty of the Qur'an will be lost.

Gacanka Cadmeed

No we dont benefit nothing but to erase our language and economics and land and our islamic politics somali plm shouldnt be i. Arabs league if somali ppl want to trade with fine but not onion or league somali plm shouldn't join non somali politics
Saddam used to give us so much oil before the war because we was in the arab league. Also we have been in the arab league since the 70s and nobody is forcing us to give up Af somali.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
It's not about you are not a real muslim if you don't know Arabic but it's to understand the Qur'an in its true form. If we translate it, the beauty of the Qur'an will be lost.

I don't agree with translating the Quran. I think Classical Arabic should continue to be our liturgical language but not at the cost of the Somali language.

Gacanka Cadmeed

So what i still dont care i want somali ppl to have their islamic politics and goverment and not to be in non somali islamic politics and goverments
You're keep on saying there is a Somali islam and non somali Islam when there is only islam nothing else.

dont see the issue for the most part. its obviously harsh but the main point is still there (and its why i plan to make an effort to learn arabic again) the original quran was written in classical arabic and if you arent reading it in said classic arabic you're just reading another person's interpretation. its very important to read the quran in its original form

The only reason the quran is in arabic is bc the arabs of the time were literal barbarians and needed Gods message delivered to them in a language they understood anything else is cultural imperialism.

Trending