Arab twitter says your a tourist in Islam if you can’t speak Arabic /Somali twitter diagrees

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
7DD60447-2BBD-46BC-B801-7C7F8C268AC3.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Twitter
giphy.gif

She could said that in better way, the Arabic language is useful for the religion, but not necessary. But Twitter is twitter

Arab is no better than any other language, really. There are countless of arguments one can bring up in order to refute this claim, and to also (quite ironically) prove that Arabic has a significant amount of downsides, and is virtually useless outside of business and religion.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Arab is no better than any other language, really. There are countless of arguments one can bring up in order to refute this claim, and to also (quite ironically) prove that Arabic has a significant amount of downsides, and is virtually useless outside of business and religion.

I personally don't like the throaty and phlegmy nature of it.

but the arabic in the Quran is not like modern day Arabic and there’s also different dialects to account for so i don’t really understand the tweet. as long as you read and understand the quran there shouldn’t be a problem. also why are they saying the arabic language is superior to other languages when the Quran states no arab has superiority over a non arab

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
but the arabic in the Quran is not like modern day Arabic and there’s also different dialects to account for so i don’t really understand the tweet. as long as you read and understand the quran there shouldn’t be a problem. also why are they saying the arabic language is superior to other languages when the Quran states no arab has superiority over a non arab

They act like translations don’t exist

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Low IQ with a touch of superiority complex

reer

VIP
imagine insulting arabs who actually have countries. if you make yourself the poster child for a failed state and homeless refugees for 3 decades you have no right inaa cayso carab iyo bantu. :russ:

imagine insulting arabs who actually have countries. if you make yourself the poster child for a failed state and homeless refugees for 3 decades you have no right inaa cayso carab iyo bantu. :russ:
Dumb xoolo . Who insulted Arabs , 400+ million but are too busy getting abused killed and bullied by each other and foreigners in their region and Europe .

Trending