Arab twitter says your a tourist in Islam if you can’t speak Arabic /Somali twitter diagrees

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I would pray saying in Arabic and read quran arabic but i dont want understand nor speak it
And Yes i can get thought life without knowing arabic
I have always been since i was born
I dont understand arabic nor speak but i can still recite quran and pray and dont mix things up you have agenda to promote arabic language so tht somalis abond their and adopt arabic
You can speak more than one language you do know that what agenda do I have you are the ones with an agenda everyone in Somalia would agree with me and not you

you Somalis in the west have some weird anti arab agenda on the internet I have been noticing it lately

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
You can speak more than one language you do know that what agenda do I have you are the ones with an agenda everyone in Somalia would agree with me and not you

you Somalis in the west have some weird anti arab agenda on the internet I have been noticing it lately
It was worse before

We're not anti Arab, were anti arabization. Look at all the countries who's native language and culture has been wiped away to adopt the Arab culture.

The agenda is when ever ppl accepting islamic some arabs and non arabs muslims say those tht accept islam tht they have to adopt islamic arabic names and islamic arabic cloths and leave their islamic names and islamic cloths tht is the problem
You have arab agenda
Ppl in the west are educated i think tht why they can see ppl promting arabs agenda

Gacanka Cadmeed

We're not anti Arab, were anti arabization. Look at all the countries who's native language and culture has been wiped away to adopt the Arab culture.
Speaking Arabic doesn't mean you are arabized. Somalis have a strong culture and already resisted arabization. We can be a part of the arab league, learn Arabic and still speak somali and have somalinimo.

Gacanka Cadmeed

The agenda is when ever ppl accepting islamic some arabs and non arabs muslims say those tht accept islam tht they have to adopt islamic arabic names and islamic arabic cloths and leave their islamic names and islamic cloths tht is the problem
You have arab agenda
Ppl in the west are educated i think tht why they can see ppl promting arabs agenda
You know arabs already view us as their brothers

Speaking Arabic doesn't mean you are arabized. Somalis have a strong culture and already resisted arabization. We can be a part of the arab league, learn Arabic and still speak somali and have somalinimo.
We haven't resisted it. Go to any person in Somalia and ask them what are islamic clothes and they will name you arab clothes

You know arabs already view us as their brothers
I dont view no one as my brother not even u and i dont care how arabs view me i dont want somali to be in arab league or African union or under khalifa
What so if they view me as their brother does make me to speak their language and islamic culture and adopt their language and their islamic culture

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I dont view no one as my brother not even u and i dont care how arabs view me i dont want somali to be in arab league or African union or under khalifa
What so if they view me as their brother does make me to speak their language and islamic culture and adopt their language and their islamic culture
Islamic culture so you want Somalis to give up there religion which they have been following for 1400 years

Gacanka Cadmeed

We get a lot of benefits from being in the arab league. Also their is no somali Islam or Arab islam there is just islam.

Trending

Latest posts