Arab twitter says your a tourist in Islam if you can’t speak Arabic /Somali twitter diagrees

Why do you have a problem with speaking Arabic but you have no problems with speaking English if you are Muslim and you don’t speak Arabic you should learn it as it is beneficial for you
English is useful to learn and most of us live in an English speaking country. Arabic is useless

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yakhi, Arabs became pretty much completely irrelevant after the first couple of centuries since the conquests. Native dynasties began to rise up in Greater Iran and the Maghreb and they proceeded to get karbaashed for centuries by Turko-Mongols like the Seljuqs, the Mongols, Timur and the Osmanis. Even bloody Egypt eventually became ruled by non-Arabs under the Mamluks.

I dunno what these particular Arabs are thinking, wallahi. The majority of Muslims today are not Arabs. Neither are the muslim countries that are the most wealthy and powerful (Turkey), the most populous (Indonesia) or the only one with nukes (Pakistan). Not wise to alienate them.

Why do you have a problem with speaking Arabic but you have no problems with speaking English if you are Muslim and you don’t speak Arabic you should learn it as it is beneficial for you
I speak english cuz of my choose ara ic s language is to o ly understand quran and islam nothing Else and why I have problem with is cuz ppl pushing arabs culture language arabic islamic names arabic islamic cloth using islam tht is why

I don’t know how you can call a language with 400 million + speakers and a great amount of literature from the past 1500 years useless you are very ignorant
I can go my whole life without knowing a single word of arabic but not English. So yes it is useless for me to learn it. I don't live in an Arab country

Besides cultural and social reasons, it is. There is no benefit in learning the Somali language besides communicating with other Somalis.
No somali language us useful in somalia business economics schools goverment politics so on and on what benefit of arab and English in somali country nothing

Arabia & the Levant+Iraq is the homeland of Ethnic Arabs.
The qahtaan moved from yemen and Oman and modern day Saudi Arabia a different people lived in the levant and iraq so remenants of their cultures still remain and genealogy
So they have been arabified.
Sounds like you just want to rebuttal.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I speak english cuz of my choose ara ic s language is to o ly understand quran and islam nothing Else and why I have problem with is cuz ppl pushing arabs culture language arabic islamic names arabic islamic cloth using islam tht is why
This is the prime example of a what culture have Arabs pushed on Somalis and what is wrong with Arabic names you lot have an extreme hate of Arabs

You said you can get through life without knowing one Arabic word so how would you pray
I would pray saying in Arabic and read quran arabic but i dont want understand nor speak it
And Yes i can get thought life without knowing arabic
I have always been since i was born
I dont understand arabic nor speak but i can still recite quran and pray and dont mix things up you have agenda to promote arabic language so tht somalis abond their and adopt arabic

This is the prime example of a what culture have Arabs pushed on Somalis and what is wrong with Arabic names you lot have an extreme hate of Arabs
Oooh calling zoo i see the problem is i dont want arabic and some promoting arabs islamic names to only islam names so tht ppl forget their culture and their islamic names
Islamic name is meaning of the name not how it is pronouns or sound

What is wrong with somali islamic names
Why dont u have why dont arabs have somali islamic why all non somali muslim do t have somali islamic names what is wrong with islamic somali names

Trending