Arab and Somali tribes on T-Y16897

The ruling class of UAE are most likely mostly T1.

The Banu Yas who rules Abu Dhabi, Dubai and possibly other places in UAE have been tested positive for T. Al Marar/murar tribe, Al qubaisi and Al Mehairir all sections of Banu Yas got T haplogroup.

View attachment 278407View attachment 278408

View attachment 278409

As for the house of Saud, members from that house got tested positive for T haplogroup too.

View attachment 278410

It says on wikipedia that:
  • Al-Saud : rulers of Saudi Arabia,[15] their relation to Anizah is disputed and is claimed to be maternal, Al Saud officially and are locally recognized paternally as part of Banu Hanifa.

We got already 2 royal families confirmed to belong to the T haplgroup the Kuwaiti which is Al Sabah and Bahraini Al Khalifa royal families, both are also part of the Banu Utbah tribe which is in turn part of the Anizah tribe of Adnani arabs.

View attachment 278411

Many if not majority of the prominent royal Arab families belong to the T haplogroup. Many are also confirmed Adnanis.

Where did you see House of Saud and UAE royals get FGC11-FGC12? I saw one youtube video saying some UAE royals are J1 and maybe the video also said some Saudi royals/house of saud are J1, but never saw any proof.
Kkk bro keep it simple. Here is a meta analysis of 700 people accross all regions of Saudi Arabia. It’s called

“Extensive geographical and social structure in the paternal lineages of Saudi Arabia revealed by analysis of 27 Y-STR”​

Out of 700 Arabs you had
424 J1
66 E1b1b
15 T
1686440203764.png

The ruling class of UAE are most likely mostly T1.

The Banu Yas who rules Abu Dhabi, Dubai and possibly other places in UAE have been tested positive for T. Al Marar/murar tribe, Al qubaisi and Al Mehairir all sections of Banu Yas got T haplogroup.

@Step a side Maybe Al qamsi tribe section of Banu Yas as well, I don't know if Al Mazaree'a tribe is al Mazrouie tribe.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-11 kl. 01.38.27.png
1686440395814.png

Kkk bro keep it simple. Here is a meta analysis of 700 people accross all regions of Saudi Arabia. It’s called

“Extensive geographical and social structure in the paternal lineages of Saudi Arabia revealed by analysis of 27 Y-STR”​

Out of 700 Arabs you had
424 J1
66 E1b1b
15 T
View attachment 278412
424+66+15=505

where's the 700?

The study doesn't prove that Al Saud or the UAE royals belong to J1, frequency doesn't prove it.

58% of the Saudi people belonged to J1 while 5.8% belonged to T in this other study.

Saudi Arabian Y-Chromosome diversity and its relationship ...nih.govhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...

Also it depends on where you are in Saudi Arabia or the rest of the Arabian peninsula, there's some places where J is minority and T is majority.

Some person said "Y16897 is more common in the Persian Gulf area, from southern Iraq to UAE, than it is in the Mediterranean although highly prevalent there as well.

In Qatif around 90% of the tested males from a tribal confederacy were T-L208 with the most common subclade being Y16897. In another tribal confederacy Y16897 was over 60%."

Bro forget tribes. T lineage is only 2% in Arabia 😂. Check all the studies and then come back to me.
2% kulaha you don't have to exaggerate, 5-10% in Saudi Arabia, in some places in Arabia it can be as high as 40-90%. In the FTDNA project one UAE emirate is over 60% T.

You bringing up frequency will not help your argument whatsoever, I'm waiting on why you said the house of Saud and the UAE royals are FGC11-FGC12 and to also show proof of it. I already proved members of both Saudi and UAE royals are T haplogroup. Kuwait and Bahrain are also both T haplogroup. What's left for your argument? A supposed one or few members of the Jordanian royal family getting positive for J, yeah very strong argument.

Family Feud Clap GIF by Steve Harvey

424+66+15=505

where's the 700?

The study doesn't prove that Al Saud or the UAE royals belong to J1, frequency doesn't prove it.

58% of the Saudi people belonged to J1 while 5.8% belonged to T in this other study.

Saudi Arabian Y-Chromosome diversity and its relationship ...nih.govhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...

Also it depends on where you are in Saudi Arabia or the rest of the Arabian peninsula, there's some places where J is minority and T is majority.

Some person said "Y16897 is more common in the Persian Gulf area, from southern Iraq to UAE, than it is in the Mediterranean although highly prevalent there as well.

In Qatif around 90% of the tested males from a tribal confederacy were T-L208 with the most common subclade being Y16897. In another tribal confederacy Y16897 was over 60%."

The other haplogroup a like E1b1a, R1a, J2, G etc make up the rest of the 700.

That Saudi study you showed only has 157 samples. If country side Arab Bedouins get tested then J1 will be 100%. Makkah medinah jeddah Riyadh is full of Africans and Asians who scew the results. Nevertheless J1 was still near 60 while T was less than 6%. Even E1b1b is higher than T in Arabia.

By the way I suggest you show me peer reviewed studies when you mention tribes with T.

@Griezmann7711

😂 look even the genetic studies see your lineage as “rare” in the emirates
9B6E6053-E310-479B-BA66-D7568AC39828.jpeg

In this same study of the emirates J1 was the majority in the 7 emirates showing links with Yemeni tribes. Indicating they migrated from Yemen back in the days. E1b1b was the second largest

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I read that the village of Al-mawhob was a popular waypoint for pilgrims coming from Yemen to go to Hajj. We also don’t know how many of the Rijal Alma tested for the dir/isaaq T. For all we know it could be a Somali bastard. And as for the other branch of T you mentioned, there’s like a 6000yr gap relation between us and them
This is probably the most STUPID thing that one can say about this :mjlol: .
Islam is 1436 years old dear friend. If a Somali pilgrim was to have descendants in Arabia we would’ve match with them on that very specific time frame. In fact, Waqooyi Dir and Surres were not even Muslims when they parted ways.

This is probably the most STUPID thing that one can say about this :mjlol: .
Islam is 1436 years old dear friend. If a Somali pilgrim was to have descendants in Arabia we would’ve match with them on that very specific time frame. In fact, Waqooyi Dir and Surres were not even Muslims when they parted ways.
Keep coping maybe one day you’ll find your arab daddy sheegato

Bro forget tribes. T lineage is only 2% in Arabia 😂. Check all the studies and then come back to me.
What do you mean forget tribes, that's what we were talking about lol. You brought up house of Saud and the ruling class of UAE belonging to J1, aren't those tribes? You started talking about J, T etc frequency like that's going to prove anything.

It's like me saying Ismail president of Djibouti is probably T because his clan is majority T and you start bringing up that Somalis have a high frequency of E1b1b like that's going to make Ismail being E1b1b. That's dumb right, that's exactly what you were doing after I showed you UAE and Saudi royal clan members getting T results.

If country side Arab Bedouins get tested then J1 will be 100%.
Proof?
Even E1b1b is higher than T in Arabia.
E1b1b that's not even a major haplogroup but a sub clade and E1b1b is 8000 years older than T at the moment according to Yfull, E1b1b is 34,800 ybp and T was like 26,900, E haplogroup is even older than the IJK TMRCA. T haplogroup Somalis are closer to Swedish and Gulf Arabs that they share a common ancestor at like 46,000 years ago than the most recent common ancestor of all E carriers which is at like 50,000 years ago. This is according to FTDNA btw. Comparing E and T is ridiculous, and even comparing E sub clades to T is unfair, T is much younger.

By the way I suggest you show me peer reviewed studies when you mention tribes with T.

This is all FTDNA projects you can go and check them, and you should show me peer reviewed studies of the Saudi and UAE guys you said carry that J sub clade/sub clades, you started this whole thing by stating that. Give me even non peer reviewed studies and just show me results of house of Saud and the ruling class of UAE belonging to J.
@Griezmann7711

😂 look even the genetic studies see your lineage as “rare” in the emirates
View attachment 278421

In this same study
of the emirates J1 was the majority in the 7 emirates showing links with Yemeni tribes. Indicating they migrated from Yemen back in the days. E1b1b was the second largest
It doesn't talk about the whole haplogroup, it specifically means that T sub clade, T1a1a1a1a-P77 subclade. T is not rare in UAE.

Thanks for proving my point, that same study said 55% of a tribe in UAE carried that T sub clade. As I said before, some places in Arabia T haplogroup is high as 40-90%.I don't know which UAE tribe would have migrated from Yemen, the banu yas which is probably the most influential and maybe biggest migrated from Najd aka Central Saudi Arabia. Yes on Emiratis wiki it says banu yas forms the basis of many clans in UAE. I showed you proof of 5-7 clans out of 12 clans, those 5-7 clans they all belong to banu yas and they all got T haplogroup.

In FTDNA, 16% of tested males from UAE carry T while only 15% of Somalia do, obviously Somalia has more and Emiratis just got more tested.

What do you mean forget tribes, that's what we were talking about lol. You brought up house of Saud and the ruling class of UAE belonging to J1, aren't those tribes? You started talking about J, T etc frequency like that's going to prove anything.

It's like me saying Ismail president of Djibouti is probably T because his clan is majority T and you start bringing up that Somalis have a high frequency of E1b1b like that's going to make Ismail being E1b1b. That's dumb right, that's exactly what you were doing after I showed you UAE and Saudi royal clan members getting T results.

Proof?

E1b1b that's not even a major haplogroup but a sub clade and E1b1b is 8000 years older than T at the moment according to Yfull, E1b1b is 34,800 ybp and T was like 26,900, E haplogroup is even older than the IJK TMRCA. T haplogroup Somalis are closer to Swedish and Gulf Arabs that they share a common ancestor at like 46,000 years ago than the most recent common ancestor of all E carriers which is at like 50,000 years ago. This is according to FTDNA btw. Comparing E and T is ridiculous, and even comparing E sub clades to T is unfair, T is much younger.

This is all FTDNA projects you can go and check them, and you should show me peer reviewed studies of the Saudi and UAE guys you said carry that J sub clade/sub clades, you started this whole thing by stating that. Give me even non peer reviewed studies and just show me results of house of Saud and the ruling class of UAE belonging to J.

It doesn't talk about the whole haplogroup, it specifically means that T sub clade, T1a1a1a1a-P77 subclade. T is not rare in UAE.

Thanks for proving my point, that same study said 55% of a tribe in UAE carried that T sub clade. As I said before, some places in Arabia T haplogroup is high as 40-90%.I don't know which UAE tribe would have migrated from Yemen, the banu yas which is probably the most influential and maybe biggest migrated from Najd aka Central Saudi Arabia. Yes on Emiratis wiki it says banu yas forms the basis of many clans in UAE. I showed you proof of 5-7 clans out of 12 clans, those 5-7 clans they all belong to banu yas and they all got T haplogroup.

In FTDNA, 16% of tested males from UAE carry T while only 15% of Somalia do, obviously Somalia has more and Emiratis just got more tested.
😂 are you really telling me that T is younger than E-Z830, E-V12, E-V22? T is super ancient compared to these 3 E subclades who outnumber T in Arabia.

What’s the argument about anyways? Are you trying to convince me that Adnan was T? 😂 Face it, J1 is the king pin at 75% of Arabia while T is never above 7%. My prophet belonged to J1 and so do most Jews.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
😂 are you really telling me that T is younger than E-Z830, E-V12, E-V22? T is super ancient compared to these 3 E subclades who outnumber T in Arabia.

What’s the argument about anyways? Are you trying to convince me that Adnan was T? 😂 Face it, J1 is the king pin at 75% of Arabia while T is never above 7%. My prophet belonged to J1 and so do most Jews.
Hold your horses sxb, lets not bring our Prophet SCW into this.

The whole argument was originally about you claiming the house of saud and the ruling class of UAE are a J sub clade, now the burden is upon you to prove it. You shouldn't say what you don't know about the prophet saw. Also I'm not saying Adnan was T, I was simply pointing out many Arab royal families belonging to T, and some happen to be Adnani tribes.

The only sub clade that looks like it can be compared to T in that yfull in arabia is E-Z830 if you scroll, but I didn't check it very accurately so T could be larger.

T is like 7900 years older than E-Z830 at the moment but T-L206 aka T1 is younger than E-Z830 at the moment. That's just one step down from the T tree so it's like a sub clade, but how many steps down is E-Z830 how may steps from E? So many right, it's like a sub sub sub sub sub etc clade, obviously you don't say like that and you just say sub clade but it kinda compares to how clans are called sub sub sub clans for example.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-13 kl. 01.43.12.png
Skärmavbild 2023-06-13 kl. 01.43.31.png

No country in Arabia/Arab countries have over 70% J except Yemen.

The frequency of J in Iraq it's 31.03%, Jordan is 30.82%, Lebanon is 20.09%, UAE is 34.97%, in Oman it's 38%, Saudi Arabia it's 58%.

Source: PMC2759955

Oman had 8% T which means T is over 7% so you're incorrect. T is generally around 5-20% in Arabia but some places it can range between 40-90%.

The whole argument was originally about you claiming the house of saud and the ruling class of UAE are a J sub clade, now the burden is upon you to prove it. You shouldn't say what you don't know about the prophet saw. Also I'm not saying Adnan was T, I was simply pointing out many Arab royal families belonging to T, and some happen to be Adnani tribes.

The only sub clade that looks like it can be compared to T in that yfull in arabia is E-Z830 if you scroll, but I didn't check it very accurately so T could be larger.

T is like 7900 years older than E-Z830 at the moment but T-L206 aka T1 is younger than E-Z830 at the moment. That's just one step down from the T tree so it's like a sub clade, but how many steps down is E-Z830 how may steps from E? So many right, it's like a sub sub sub sub sub etc clade, obviously you don't say like that and you just say sub clade but it kinda compares to how clans are called sub sub sub clans for example.

View attachment 278720View attachment 278721

No country in Arabia/Arab countries have over 70% J except Yemen.

The frequency of J in Iraq it's 31.03%, Jordan is 30.82%, Lebanon is 20.09%, UAE is 34.97%, in Oman it's 38%, Saudi Arabia it's 58%.

Source: PMC2759955

Oman had 8% T which means T is over 7% so you're incorrect. T is generally around 5-20% in Arabia but some places it can range between 40-90%.
Bro E-Z830 especially it’s downstream E-M123 is known as the “Semitic Marker”.

It’s the 2nd highest subclade in Arabia after J1-P58.

J1-P58 easily reaches 71%+Saudi Arabia.
Arabia is Saudi, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait. No one cares about Iraq or other Turkish Iranian countries 😂Bedouins are 90% J1-p58. Check the largest study of 700 people across Saudi and you will understand. E1b1b subclades combined are larger than T by at least several times in every study.

Look at the emirates. This study makes it clear that J1 followed by E-M123 are the largest. T is only 8% in the region

Bro E-Z830 especially it’s downstream E-M123 is known as the “Semitic Marker”.
T is a semitic haplogoup what's your point?

The whole argument was originally about you claiming the house of saud and the ruling class of UAE are a J sub clade, now the burden is upon you to prove it.
Still waiting. I'm not here to waste time, give me proof or just stop replying sxb, it' getting tiring going in circles.

@Step a side I don't think all these tests are representative of the general population and they probably do certain groups, for example in the PMC2759955 study Somalia only had 10.4% T. We all know it's much higher unless they didn't exclude Somaliland from Somalia, which could maybe make sense. I don't know the Dir/Somali T population in Somalia.

I researched and communicated with many people until I was able to find out about the Arab tribes on T-Y16897
View attachment 278050
This tribe is one of the tribes of Rijal Alma' It is a tribal alliance in the Jizan region in southern Saudi Arabia
this result. To a clan called
ال موهوب -Al-mawhob
It is a famous tribe, and it used to carry the banner of war leadership for the tribes of Rijal Al-Ma'ali
And a history of living in this village 👇View attachment 278051
Do you know the tribe/clan of the Makkah guy, the first Saudi in T-Y45591?

@Grmann7711

Brother Semitic is an Afro asiatic thing and it originate with E1b1b tribes men. That’s the general census. E-Z830 is the default proto Semitic marker as of now. J1-P58 and E-M123 are the main Semitic lineages. Sure some T , E-V12, E-V22 and J2 and other lineages are part of this Semitic package. But they are not the driving force.

House of Saud members are private but they claim J1. They are irrelevant though. Adan tribes are known to come under the J1-FGC11 cluster including the Hashemites who get the L859 (Quraish) lineage.

Last edited:
@Grmann7711

Brother Semitic is an Afro asiatic thing and it originate with E1b1b tribes men. That’s the general census. E-Z830 is the default proto Semitic marker as of now. J1-P58 and E-M123 are the main Semitic lineages. Sure some T , E-V12, E-V22 and J2 and other lineages are part of this Semitic package. But they are not the driving force.

House of Saud members are private but they claim J1. They are irrelevant though. Adan tribes are known to come under the J1-FGC11 cluster including the Hashemites who get the L859 (Quraish) lineage.
We reer DE wuz Arabs, while rer CF, were hunter gatherers, that looked like this kkkk