Arab and Somali tribes on T-Y16897

Most of them are Adnani and they say that their ancestors came from the north
Banu Khalid a well known quraysh clan is like 43.5% haplogroup T at the moment.

Link: projects

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.08.07.png

2 of them at the moment belong to T-Y16897
Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.12.37.png

If you search for the most powerful tribes in Arabia, banu Khalid will come up, although I don't agree with the "superior" thing in the text and it's wrong. We are all equal.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.27.09.png

Banu Khalid claim descent from Khalid Ibn al Walid, some scholars question this tho and suggest they may come from Khalid Ibn al Walids relatives the banu makhsum clan and not from Khalid himself. Khalid Ibn al Walid himself belonged to the banu makhsum clan tho. I don't know if it's suggestions of where banu Khalid came from in the different origins sayings in the text.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.19.37.png

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.19.37.png

The banu makhsum along with banu hashim and banu Umayya were the 3 most powerful and influential clans in Mecca before Islam was sent to the prophet Muhammad saw. These 3 clans all belong to the Quraysh tribe.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.23.00.png
Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.23.00.png

A UAE emirate is 61.3% haplogroup T at the moment.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.10.13.png

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.12.37.png
    Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 11.12.37.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Banu Khalid a well known quraysh clan is like 43.5% haplogroup T at the moment.

Link: projects

View attachment 278127

2 of them at the moment belong to T-Y16897
View attachment 278135

If you search for the most powerful tribes in Arabia, banu Khalid will come up, although I don't agree with the "superior" thing in the text and it's wrong. We are all equal.

View attachment 278134

Banu Khalid claim descent from Khalid Ibn al Walid, some scholars question this tho and suggest they may come from Khalid Ibn al Walids relatives the banu makhsum clan and not from Khalid himself. Khalid Ibn al Walid himself belonged to the banu makhsum clan tho. I don't know if it's suggestions of where banu Khalid came from in the different origins sayings in the text.

View attachment 278137
View attachment 278130

The banu makhsum along with banu hashim and banu Umayya were the 3 most powerful and influential clans in Mecca before Islam was sent to the prophet Muhammad saw. These 3 clans all belong to the Quraysh tribe.

View attachment 278131View attachment 278136

A UAE emirate is 61.3% haplogroup T at the moment.

View attachment 278128
Bro Quraish are J1- FGC11. Anyone else is a sheegaato or assimilated. This is the well known Quraish lineage with verified authentic Quraish sub sub clans

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/qurayishj1c3d/default.aspx?section=yresults

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-L859/

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Show me. Last time I checked the well known Shareefs of Makkah got J1 L859
They are another clan of Quraish not Banu Hashim It is known thing
There was even a struggle over the key to the Kaaba after the results appeared, as people said that these are not Arabs and the key to the Kaaba should be taken from them

I’m

Bro Quraish are J1- FGC11. Anyone else is a sheegaato or assimilated. This is the well known Quraish lineage with verified authentic Quraish sub sub clans

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/qurayishj1c3d/default.aspx?section=yresults

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-L859/
Bro there is no proof quraysh was J1- FGC11, the only proof for the J-L859 quraysh project is that the project claimed some guy in the Jordanian royal family scored that haplogroup and it was posted on twitter, but where? They never gave the link.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 14.51.54.png

Some person on antrhogenica said: "there's absolutely zero evidence that the adnanites are haplogroup J. The only evidence if we can call it that is the project manager stating that the Jordanian king or some of the relatives we're tested privately and scored J that's it. A private kit never been seen by anyone else."

I have no idea if the kit is private or not. Even if it turns out to be true that 1 or few members of the Jordanian royal family got J-L859, then it's still no guarantee that the quraysh was J-L859. It's like saying 1 or few members of isaaq got T-L208 so all of them must have T-L208. You see how ridiculous that sounds? It doesn't even say more than 1 got tested, it says only 1 guy. I saw some person on quora say 2 members got tested but who even trusts quora?

I think you talked to him, your name is Bulletproofpride on anthrogenica right? You guys are similar, both write brother, both insist on that quraysh was J and link that project as a reference and both of you said vast majority of adnanis got J and arab tribes know each other like how we know somali tribes. you said something like that to me too some time ago I remember.

Here is what the bulletproofpride person said on anthrogenica: "The vast majority of Adnan and Saudi tribes in general are J1 specifically FGC12. The vast majority by far. Everyone knows this by now. Those few E, T etc are outliers. Adnan tribes specifically are FGC1872. FGC12 is the most common snp among the Adnan tribes and the structure of this tree resembles their oral tradition and family tree precisely. The Quraish tribe is well known, the same way we know who is Abgaal, Majerteen"

In fact ancient Israelites/levantines pre Israelite time and maybe even after Israelite time and their ancient remains have been excavated and they belonged to T and E1b1b. I saw a Jewish DNA facebook site and the admin said that "note that the Judeans were almost solely T" and the jews had a lot of T's but he also said they had E's. Jews say Jesus was from the tribe of Judah so he was Judean, I don't know if islam/muslims said/says the same. There is also several T Arab tribes and some Adnani or non adnani arab tribes have 40-60%+ haplogroup T. Kuwait and Bahrain royal families are said to be T and Qatar and Saudi are also possibly T.

Some person also said on Eupedia "Banu shayban and Banu Rabiah are an offshoot of Bani Bakr bin Wail.They are Adnanites(direct descendants of Adnaan....Adnaan is a grands0n of Ishmaeil son of Abraham. If you go to arab sites for y dna research(you must know arabic) you will clearly see many people of Banu Rabiah and other offshoots of Shaybanis and even smaller tribes descendants of Bakr bin Wael are all haplogroup T."

In another text he said answering a person "I wrote banu Shaybani( not banu shaybah the key owners of kaaba).Banu shaybani are related to Bakr ibn Wael just like banu Rabiah and so many other Adnaanite tribes." So he didn't mean Banu shaiba, there is another tribe called banu shayban.

Here is them talking. page3

Here is the Banu shayban tribe, not the banu shaiba. Banu_Shayban

Even in the J-L859 FTDNA notable connection it says other haplogroups have been proposed for prophet Muhammad saw and this remains a contested topic.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 15.22.25.png

J1, J2, T, E, G several people claim quraysh, you can't just say they were J because of a kit of 1 or few people of the Jordanian royal family getting J and we haven't even seen those/that results/results. This are just a conjecture.

There other supposed proof is that the J sub clade have tw branches which is 100% ismail and 100% Ishaaq, it has 4 different lineages within that I checked the FTDNA it's like 4 different lineages within it now. Also T have a jewish and arab branch as well so it's not enough proof for the J-FGC8712 one. T-Y168797 has major 2 branches at the moment but a part of the T-Y16897 is 100% Jewish.

They said "Thus far, FGC8712 is the only SNP that maintain two parallel descending lines with: one line is 100% Ishamelite-Adnanite (~150 kits, mostly mid-eastern) and the other one is 100% Jacobite (~40 kits, mostly from eastern Europe)."

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 15.31.38.png

If you got to FTDNA haplogroup story on it, it says it has 4 descendants now.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 15.34.01.png

But that family that holds the key to the Kaaba and inherited it since the Messenger gave them, they got R1 so we're not sure 😬
Banu Shaiba also got T-Y16897, look on the FamilyTreeDNA Y DNA classic chart.

Link: Arab_T

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 14.58.52.png

Also on Haplogroup T (former K2) Project - Y-DNA Classic Chart it seems to be more Banu shaiba with T, the one I just sent had 2 members but the other seems to have 4 people. It could be the same 2 people with 2 additional people.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 15.10.53.png

On T haplogroup phylogenetic tree you can also see them cluster close to Isaaqs and Dirs.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-09 kl. 15.16.46.png

Last edited:
Bro there is no proof quraysh was J1- FGC11, the only proof for the J-L859 quraysh project is that the project claimed some guy in the Jordanian royal family scored that haplogroup and it was posted on twitter, but where? They never gave the link.

View attachment 278143

Some person on antrhogenica said: "there's absolutely zero evidence that the adnanites are haplogroup J. The only evidence if we can call it that is the project manager stating that the Jordanian king or some of the relatives we're tested privately and scored J that's it. A private kit never been seen by anyone else."

I have no idea if the kit is private or not. Even if it turns out to be true that 1 or few members of the Jordanian royal family got J-L859, then it's still no guarantee that the quraysh was J-L859. It's like saying 1 or few members of isaaq got T-L208 so all of them must have T-L208. You see how ridiculous that sounds? It doesn't even say more than 1 got tested, it says only 1 guy. I saw some person on quora say 2 members got tested but who even trusts quora?

I think you talked to him, your name is Bulletproofpride on anthrogenica right? You guys are similar, both write brother, both insist on that quraysh was J and link that project as a reference and both of you said vast majority of adnanis got J and arab tribes know each other like how we know somali tribes. you said something like that to me too some time ago I remember.

Here is what the bulletproofpride person said on anthrogenica: "The vast majority of Adnan and Saudi tribes in general are J1 specifically FGC12. The vast majority by far. Everyone knows this by now. Those few E, T etc are outliers. Adnan tribes specifically are FGC1872. FGC12 is the most common snp among the Adnan tribes and the structure of this tree resembles their oral tradition and family tree precisely. The Quraish tribe is well known, the same way we know who is Abgaal, Majerteen"

In fact ancient Israelite remains belonged to T and E1b1b. I saw a Jewish DNA facebook site and the admin said that "note that the Judeans were almost solely T" and the jews had a lot of T's but he also said they had E's. Jews say Jesus was from the tribe of Judah so he was Judean, I don't know if islam said the same. There is also several T Arab tribes and some Adnani or non adnani arab tribes have 40-60%+ haplogroup T. Kuwait and Bahrain royal families are said to be T and Qatar and Saudi are also possibly T.

Some person also said on Eupedia "Banu shayban and Banu Rabiah are an offshoot of Bani Bakr bin Wail.They are Adnanites(direct descendants of Adnaan....Adnaan is a grands0n of Ishmaeil son of Abraham. If you go to arab sites for y dna research(you must know arabic) you will clearly see many people of Banu Rabiah and other offshoots of Shaybanis and even smaller tribes descendants of Bakr bin Wael are all haplogroup T."

In another text he said answering a person "I wrote banu Shaybani( not banu shaybah the key owners of kaaba).Banu shaybani are related to Bakr ibn Wael just like banu Rabiah and so many other Adnaanite tribes." So he didn't mean Banu shaiba, there is another tribe called banu shayban.

Even in the J-L859 FTDNA notable connection it says other haplogroups have been proposed for prophet Muhammad saw and this remains a contested topic.

View attachment 278150

J1, J2, T, E, G several people claim quraysh, you can't just say they were J because of a kit of 1 or few people of the Jordanian royal family getting J and we haven't even seen those/that results/results. This are just a conjecture.

There other supposed proof is that the J sub clade have tw branches which is 100% ismail and 100% Ishaaq, it has 4 different lineages within that I checked the FTDNA it's like 4 different lineages within it now. Also T have a jewish and arab branch as well so it's not enough proof for the J-FGC8712 one. T-Y168797 has major 2 branches at the moment but a part of the T-Y16897 is 100% Jewish.

They said "Thus far, FGC8712 is the only SNP that maintain two parallel descending lines with: one line is 100% Ishamelite-Adnanite (~150 kits, mostly mid-eastern) and the other one is 100% Jacobite (~40 kits, mostly from eastern Europe)."

View attachment 278151

View attachment 278154

View attachment 278145

Also on Haplogroup T (former K2) Project - Y-DNA Classic Chart it seems to be more Banu shaiba with T, the one I just sent had 2 members but the other seems to have 4 people. It could be the same 2 people with 2 additional people.

View attachment 278147

On T haplogroup phylogenetic tree you can also see them cluster close to Isaaqs and Dirs.

View attachment 278149
The guy on anthrogenica that argues with me was a T1 Raxanweyne lol 😂. Everyone knows the Quraish lineage by now. Us Somalis claim banu hashim but it doesn’t mean we are legit 😂. Google Quraish Y dna and see how many times the J1 comes up.

look another Quraish family project

There are 100s more like these

The guy on anthrogenica that argues with me was a T1 Raxanweyne lol 😂. Everyone knows the Quraish lineage by now. Us Somalis claim banu hashim but it doesn’t mean we are legit 😂. Google Quraish Y dna and see how many times the J1 comes up.

look another Quraish family project

There are 100s more like these
That same site uses the same exact logic as the FTDNA one.

View attachment 278143

In fact ancient Israelite remains belonged to T and E1b1b. I saw a Jewish DNA facebook site and the admin said that "note that the Judeans were almost solely T" and the jews had a lot of T's but he also said they had E's. Jews say Jesus was from the tribe of Judah so he was Judean, I don't know if islam said the same. There is also several T Arab tribes and some Adnani or non adnani arab tribes have 40-60%+ haplogroup T. Kuwait and Bahrain royal families are said to be T and Qatar and Saudi are also possibly T.

View attachment 278150

View attachment 278151

View attachment 278154

View attachment 278145

View attachment 278147

View attachment 278149
@Shimbiris You got your work cut out for you here, lol.

With regards to your main claim, proof is posted on page 13 of this thread:

That same site uses the same exact logic as the FTDNA one.
Several people who claim their ancestry from Mohammed’s family did Y-DNA test with Family Tree DNA and other companies. Tests did not support the claim of most of them. However a cluster was found in haplogroup J1 under subclade L859 including 2 members of Hashemite family of Jordan. A large number of people scattered in several countries claiming their ancestry from Mohamed’s Family or to Quraysh tribe were found to be positive for this marker L859 under haplogroup J1.

L859 has a large cousin Ashkenazi subclade ZS2102, which is considered to be another confirmatory factor, as it is known that every prophet must be descendant of children of Israel. From the other side, L859 is downstream FGC12 which is downstream FGC11, all are known to be Arabian subclades.

@Shimbiris You got your work cut out for you here, lol.

With regards to your main claim, proof is posted on page 13 of this thread:

One could as themselves:

1. Where's the proof that majority of the Jordanian royal family belong to J-L859?
2. Why disregard other royal families that are Adnanis like Bahrain and Kuwait royal families that are said to be haplogroup T, I've also read the Alawi royal family of Morocco members of them got G haplogroup and they also claim to be from the prophet muhammad saw.
3. Any proof that Banu qatadah tribe which the hashemite Jordanian royal family is said to be from are majority J-L859?
4. Where's the proof that banu qatadah aren't outliers?
5. Why should banu qatadah tribe be reliable but not the others?

Several people who claim their ancestry from Mohammed’s family did Y-DNA test with Family Tree DNA and other companies. Tests did not support the claim of most of them. However a cluster was found in haplogroup J1 under subclade L859 including 2 members of Hashemite family of Jordan. A large number of people scattered in several countries claiming their ancestry from Mohamed’s Family or to Quraysh tribe were found to be positive for this marker L859 under haplogroup J1.

L859 has a large cousin Ashkenazi subclade ZS2102, which is considered to be another confirmatory factor, as it is known that every prophet must be descendant of children of Israel. From the other side, L859 is downstream FGC12 which is downstream FGC11, all are known to be Arabian subclades.
You are literally copying the qoura post lol. J-ZS2102 is also not a large ashkenazi sub clade, it has only 2 people. J-ZS2121 has one Armenian but I don't know if it's a Jew. J-Z18271 have way more people.

Someone said "The link between Arab (and likely Seyyid) J-L859 and Jewish J-ZS2102 is definitely worthy of exploration, but a point of clarification: this small Jewish (and so far, entirely Ashkenazi) branch is nowhere near the main pan-Jewish J1 kohen branch (J-Z18271)."

Screenshot 2023-06-09 20.02.12.png

T-Y16897 have more jews than J-ZS2102 or the overall J-FGC8712 sub clade on Yfull. Even that FTDNA J project that you love to reference like many people do says the J-Z18271 have more people.

Screenshot 2023-06-09 20.12.42.png

I don't know why the project says FGC8712 have 40 jewish kits when on Yfull it's only 2 or 3, haven't people uploaded on Yfull? @Netflix can you have a big Y test and reveal it to FTDNA without uploading on Yfull?

This whole project doesn't even know the true Ishaaq/Haruun lineage. You guys are all just guessing based on one or few supposed results of a royal family while disregarding other royal families and we don't even know if their overall tribe the Banu qatadah are all or majority J-L859 or if they are even outliers.

People in all DNA projects and research need to calm down and stop jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:
One could as themselves:

1. Where's the proof that majority of the Jordanian royal family belong to J-L859?
2. Why disregard other royal families that are Adnanis like Bahrain and Kuwait that are said to be haplogroup T, I've also read the Alawi royal family of Morocco members of them got G haplogroup and they also claim to be from the prophet muhammad saw.
3. Any proof that Banu qatadah tribe which the hashemite Jordanian royal family is said to be from are majority J-L859?
4. Where's the proof that banu qatadah aren't outliers?
5. Why should banu qatadah tribe be reliable but not the others?

You are literally copying the qoura post lol. J-ZS2102 is also not a large ashkenazi sub clade, it has only 2 people. J-ZS2121 has one Armenian but I don't know if it's a Jew. J-Z18271 have way more people.

Someone said "The link between Arab (and likely Seyyid) J-L859 and Jewish J-ZS2102 is definitely worthy of exploration, but a point of clarification: this small Jewish (and so far, entirely Ashkenazi) branch is nowhere near the main pan-Jewish J1 kohen branch (J-Z18271)."

View attachment 278182

T-Y16897 have more jews than J-ZS2102 or the overall J-FGC8712 sub clade on Yfull. Even that FTDNA J project that you love to reference like many people do says the J-Z18271 have more people.

View attachment 278184

This whole project doesn't even know the true Ishaaq/Haruun lineage. You guys are all just guessing based on one or few supposed results of a royal family while disregarding other royal families and we don't even know if their overall tribe the Banu qatadah are all or majority J-L859 or if they are even outliers.

People in all DNA projects and research need to calm down and stop jumping to conclusions.
The cohen lineage was in debate and is still up for debate with fake Jews carrying R, E, G etc claiming to be the one. Don’t worry about that project. It doesn’t mean much when Arabians themselves have tested and verified each other the way we Somalis are doing now. We all know who is Mj, Hiiraab, Dhulbahante, Dir etc and we know what subclades they get.

No doubt only the Jewish line that matches Adnan is true one which is J1- ZS2121 It has hundreds of Jews over at FTDNA. The J1-18271 leads to Yemen and can’t be Cohan despite most Jews testing for it.

I copied Quora because I’m sick of tired repeating my self.

The cohen lineage was in debate and is still up for debate with fake Jews carrying R, E, G etc claiming to be the one. Don’t worry about that project. It doesn’t mean much when Arabians themselves have tested and verified each other the way we Somalis are doing now. We all know who is Mj, Hiiraab, Dhulbahante, Dir etc and we know what subclades they get.

No doubt only the Jewish line that matches Adnan is true one which is J1- ZS2121 It has hundreds of Jews over at FTDNA. The J1-18271 leads to Yemen and can’t be Cohan despite most Jews testing for it.

I copied Quora because I’m sick of tired repeating my self.
Where does the J-ZS2102 or J-ZS2121 originate at? Sxb I repeated mysef several times too and like you are I'm also sick of it, go back to the post and why your argument on adnan being J is a weak argument. Also why do you keep saying Arabs know each other like Somalis do, which Arab can argue that known Arab tribes like Banu Shaiba, Banu Khalid, banu bakr, Banu Tamim, Al Sabah Kuwait Royal family, house of Khalifa Bahrain royal family etc that all got T haplogroup are fake? These are literally one of the most respected, prominent and one of the biggest Arab tribes.

Last edited:
Where does the J-ZS2102 or J-ZS2121 originate at? Sxb I repetaed mysef several times, go back to the post and why your argument on adnan being J is a weak argument.

That ZS2121 matches with Adnan tribes indicating Nabi Ishaaq and Nabi Ismaeel being brothers from Nabi Ibrahim. The Arabs are more reliable with abtirsi as the Jews have been expelled, scattered and massacres over the centuries.They don’t keep strict abtirsi culture like the Arabs do. This why only ZS2121 can be Ishaaq lineage. They are complimented with the Adnani Ismaeel lineage. Here is another such forum where the debate about the Cohan lineage went on several years ago. Scroll down and see how the Arabs break it down similarly to all the other forums.

Also the ruling class of the emirates belongs to FGC11-FGC12. Including the house of Saud and the Hashemites the royal family of the Hejaz (1916–1925), Iraq (1921–1958), and Jordan (1921–present). The family belongs to the Dhawu Awn, one of the branches of the Hasanid Sharifs of Mecca who in particularly got L859.

That ZS2121 matches with Adnan tribes indicating Nabi Ishaaq and Nabi Ismaeel being brothers from Nabi Ibrahim. The Arabs are more reliable with abtirsi as the Jews have been expelled, scattered and massacres over the centuries.They don’t keep strict abtirsi culture like the Arabs do. This why only ZS2121 can be Ishaaq lineage. They are complimented with the Adnani Ismaeel lineage. Here is another such forum where the debate about the Cohan lineage went on several years ago. Scroll down and see how the Arabs break it down similarly to all the other forums.

Also the ruling class of the emirates belongs to FGC11-FGC12. Including the house of Saud and the Hashemites the royal family of the Hejaz (1916–1925), Iraq (1921–1958), and Jordan (1921–present). The family belongs to the Dhawu Awn, one of the branches of the Hasanid Sharifs of Mecca who in particularly got L859.
The ruling class of UAE are most likely mostly T1.

The Banu Yas who rules Abu Dhabi, Dubai and possibly other places in UAE have been tested positive for T. Al Marar/murar tribe, Al qubaisi and Al Mehairir all sections of Banu Yas got T haplogroup.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-11 kl. 00.52.59.png
Skärmavbild 2023-06-11 kl. 00.57.40.png

Skärmavbild 2023-06-11 kl. 00.58.10.png

As for the house of Saud, members from that house got tested positive for T haplogroup too.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-11 kl. 01.02.44.png

It says on wikipedia that:
  • Al-Saud : rulers of Saudi Arabia,[15] their relation to Anizah is disputed and is claimed to be maternal, Al Saud officially and are locally recognized paternally as part of Banu Hanifa.

We got already 2 royal families confirmed to belong to the T haplgroup the Kuwaiti which is Al Sabah and Bahraini Al Khalifa royal families, both are also part of the Banu Utbah tribe which is in turn part of the Anizah tribe of Adnani arabs.

Skärmavbild 2023-06-11 kl. 01.09.49.png

Many if not majority of the prominent royal Arab families belong to the T haplogroup. Many are also confirmed Adnanis.

Where did you see House of Saud and UAE royals get FGC11-FGC12? I saw one youtube video saying some UAE royals are J1 and maybe the video also said some Saudi royals/house of saud are J1, but never saw any proof.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts